Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

$$ has nothing to do with if someone likes it or not...

Ive passed on just about every J for a couple years now. Last two I bought was the playoff 13s, and Oly 6s (still not 100% if those are staying
ohwell.gif
) had nothing to do with $$. JB sucks now days......
No, $$$ has nothing to do with if you like them or not, but it does has something to do with if someone GETS THEM or not...

if you say so...

Well, help me out...

How does a price determine if you LIKE something or not ???  You need to see a price to determine if you like a shoe ???

honestly, price does play a role in a purchase.
i could like a shoe but not if the shoe is more than i think its worth. common issue these days with jordan retros since the prices get hiked up almost yearly now.

i mean, i like yeezy's but not for $2000, you know?

Well, help me out...

How does a price determine if you LIKE something or not ???  You need to see a price to determine if you like a shoe ???

price does have something to do with it... if the shoe is too expensive for the quality/craftsmanship I'll pass.

White Cement Ivs are one of my fav Js, however the quality of materials made me sell my pair because 174 after tax was too much in my eyes for that shoe.

honestly, price does play a role in a purchase.
i could like a shoe but not if the shoe is more than i think its worth. common issue these days with jordan retros since the prices get hiked up almost yearly now.

i mean, i like yeezy's but not for $2000, you know?
Thats what Im saying... The price effects if you BUY them or not, not if you like them. IMO.

To each his own I guess...

Last edited:
but youre just saying people dont buy because they dont have the $$, and cover it uyp by saying they dont like it. if they dont like it, they dont like it. has nothing to do with $$.

OK OK so I've resorted to buying 1 black/white/red tee to go with all of my Jordan releases since they just dropping the same color blocking for consecutive weeks it seems :rofl:

but youre just saying people dont buy because they dont have the $$, and cover it uyp by saying they dont like it. if they dont like it, they dont like it. has nothing to do with $$.
Yes, thats exactly what Im saying. 

If money had nothing to do with your decision making, cool, but thats you. You cant speak for everybody and say "has nothing to do with $" Speak for yourself.

Last edited:
OK OK so I've resorted to buying 1 black/white/red tee to go with all of my Jordan releases since they just dropping the same color blocking for consecutive weeks it seems
roll.gif
This. Im kinda over the matching shirts all the time, but I have one black shirt with a red jumpman. Fits the bill for everything the last cpl months. ha

Nt don't agree upon much but I'm sure we all agree that u need to edit that post.

That and all shirts like that are straight BASURA !!!!!!!!!!!

Nt don't agree upon much but I'm sure we all agree that u need to edit that post.

That and all shirts like that are straight BASURA !!!!!!!!!!!
yeah you're right.. i thought maybe id just throw it out there for people that do but nah forget it 
laugh.gif

If money had nothing to do with your decision making, cool, but thats you. You cant speak for everybody and say "has nothing to do with $" Speak for yourself.

i understand wat ur getting at, but how they are explaining it truly makes no sense...like i like yeezys and for 2000$ i still like them because nothng about the shoe specifically has changed cuz the resell is so high...i wont pay 2stacks for them, doesnt change if i like the shoe at all

i understand wat ur getting at, but how they are explaining it truly makes no sense...like i like yeezys and for 2000$ i still like them because nothng about the shoe specifically has changed cuz the resell is so high...i wont pay 2stacks for them, doesnt change if i like the shoe at all

Not sure how it makes no sense.
When it comes to purchasing a shoe, many people say hey I like this shoe but not for that price. Then again, many people on here don't read or they can't put things in perspective.

Last edited:
Not sure how it makes no sense.
When it comes to purchasing a shoe, many people say hey I like this shoe but not for that price. Then again, many people on here don't read or they can't put things in perspective.
then that correlates more with not liking the price...

especially if the u can get the shoe for a "reasonable"price...now its all of a sudden like'able again? the price shudnt effect if u like the shoe

Product and price go hand in hand.
i understand that, but when it comes to jus simply "liking" or even wanting something.not much really should change how u feel about it
i like ferrari...cant afford one, so i dont like it?

For those fam that placed their order on FNL's mobile site and wondering about shipping confirmation, I just received my shipping confirmation via email at 3:30am this morning. Be on the lookout in your emails.

Product and price go hand in hand.
i understand that, but when it comes to jus simply "liking" or even wanting something.not much really should change how u feel about it
i like ferrari...cant afford one, so i dont like it?

NPriest29 posted that dudes not buying because they dont have the money not that they dont like the shoe (or thats how i understood it).
My response, which makes no sense to you, is that people can like the shoe but not purchase because they dont like the price.

the common theme now is lesser quality for a more expensive shoe. im sure a lot of people would be singing a different tune if the shoe was $125 instead of $160 and thats not because they cant afford it. its because they dont think they are worth the cost.

Last edited:
I don't like to feel like Im wearing shin guards with my kicks. I'll decide whether Im going to keep these or not when I get my pair from Champs in the mail.

The tongue on the V was always, historically high and full. I first noticed the reduced tongue on the wolf grey V's.

But I know what you mean. I have a friend that doesn't like V's cuz if the tongue. Oddly enough though, he loves SB's...go figure.

NPriest29 posted that dudes not buying because they dont have the money not that they dont like the shoe (or thats how i understood it).
My response, which makes no sense to you, is that people can like the shoe but not purchase because they dont like the price.

the common theme now is lesser quality for a more expensive shoe. im sure a lot of people would be singing a different tune if the shoe was $125 instead of $160 and thats not because they cant afford it. its because they dont think they are worth the cost.

no sir, thats wat makes sense to me and wat i have been trying to prove in every example i used so far...price shudnt matter when it comes to liking sumthn
"many people say hey I like this shoe but not for that price" n "liking and price go hand and hand" n such was kinda leaning me towards the price effecting liking something jus in a general sense.thats obviously wat i was objecting...thanks tho bro for conversing, i have to get off

Back
Top Bottom