Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I know this is a bit off topic, but we only have 2 more 5s confirmed for 2013 (Grapes and Black Tongue Fire Reds).

This means that at least 2 more 5s will release.

Really praying for the Red Suede 5s to re-release, or possibly White Metallics.

:smokin

I just got mine yesterday and it don't look bad at all.ill probably rock em with red laces.
I cant believe MJ play with these shoe. Its heavy as hell!!

I know this is a bit off topic, but we only have 2 more 5s confirmed for 2013 (Grapes and Black Tongue Fire Reds).

smokin.gif
your forgeting laney man i serious think with those gs 8s and them 11s coming out they are pushing for a laney 5

How u figure that?

My pair finally came fromFNL. No complaints here. I love everything about them. I thought I would hate the blue icy soles, but I love it that and the tongue. It's much larger than the 06 pair, stands out more with the 3m. In a couple yrs when they yellow just a lil bit, they're going to look really nice in my opinion. Weird I know.

Left 2013 Right 2006
wink.gif
nthat.gif

How u figure that?

23rd anniversary?

6 3s released in 2011
6 4s released in 2012

Its only right for 6 5s to release in 2013, keep the tradition going.

Last edited:

Man, white metallics would be beautiful if done right.. White leather, black tongue, black midsole, silver jumpman, silver sock liner, silver lace locks, & silver flame.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
^ I said at least 2 more.

It has to be 3 if they do stick with 6 shoes of the 23rd anniversary model.

If the 3 shoes were Laney 5s (December), White Metallic 5s (August/September), and Red Suede 5s (Black Friday) I'd have a heart attack!

^ I said at least 2 more.

It has to be 3 if they do stick with 6 shoes of the 23rd anniversary model.

If the 3 shoes were Laney 5s (December), White Metallic 5s (August/September), and Red Suede 5s (Black Friday) I'd have a heart attack!

Dont hold your breath for red suedes

& if we get laneys it will be in a pack

I have a random question. Has anybody noticed that the 5's say "twentythirteen" in the bottom side left or right depending on shoe?

I checked other j's and didn't notice anything similar

I have a random question. Has anybody noticed that the 5's say "twentythirteen" in the bottom side left or right depending on shoe?

Yeah it's been posted in here.

twentytwelve is on the 4s for the 2012 release its in the netting behind the laces might be on other releases not sure

Only last yrs ivs & this yrs v's have had it if im not mistaken

Got my pair in today from FNL, ehh I tried em on, meh, I returned them with the quickness. If anyone out in the Spring/Woodlands area needs a 9.5 FNL Woodlands has one in stock

I just got mine in 2 days ago. Not bad at all and the 3m is ok. You guys hate to hard on all these new releases quality. Quality on mine at least was good.

I just got mine in 2 days ago. Not bad at all and the 3m is ok. You guys hate to hard on all these new releases quality. Quality on mine at least was good.

^^^ Co-sign 100%. I have no problems with my pair from NDC. Mine are flawless. And the jumpman on my heel is straight, too LOL. IDK what other people talking about with their Frankenstein pairs. I feel bad for them.

Back
Top Bottom