Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Whatever the answer is I love releases like this. It feels like the old days when you could actually get the shoes you wanted without having to campout or do some stupid tweeter rsvp or crazy crap like that. This release is how they should all be. I really don't care how many other people have the shoe as long as I got mine. I aint trying to be exclusive. I just want everyone that wants them to get their pairs.
Agree.

That craiglist ad 
roll.gif

Anyway, I can't wait till the Grape's drop and the same people hatin on this thread saying the leathers **** come back and start saying that the pleather is godly. 

Got mine from NDC today, the smell reminded me of the scent from walking into payless shoe stores. Also the midsoles are so firm now compared to the first retro release of this shoe. Will post pics of these along side my 99 pair

Affiliates Clothing there is an ad up on ebay just went up today for these tees its clean..perfect match with the 3M.  

My pair finally came fromFNL. No complaints here. I love everything about them. I thought I would hate the blue icy soles, but I love it that and the tongue. It's much larger than the 06 pair, stands out more with the 3m. In a couple yrs when they yellow just a lil bit, they're going to look really nice in my opinion. Weird I know.

Left 2013 Right 2006 :wink:

My pair finally came fromFNL. No complaints here. I love everything about them. I thought I would hate the blue icy soles, but I love it that and the tongue. It's much larger than the 06 pair, stands out more with the 3m. In a couple yrs when they yellow just a lil bit, they're going to look really nice in my opinion. Weird I know.

Left 2013 Right 2006 :wink:
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom