Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Either link doesnt work or sold out
It worked for me

If anyone having problems or not trusting FNL

Anyone looking for the Vs NT Boston Just tweeted they have pairs available for Phone Order heres the number

617 267 3400

Sizes 7,8,9,10.5,11.5-14 available

No
It worked for me

If anyone having problems or not trusting FNL

Anyone looking for the Vs NT Boston Just tweeted they have pairs available for Phone Order heres the number

617 267 3400

Sizes 7,8,9,10.5,11.5-14 available

Only size 7,8 & 12 left

No

Only size 7,8 & 12 left
Just got an 11.5 in my cart, dropped it. Too bad I don't want em.
then why would you add them to your cart in the first place..
sick.gif

I'm actually impressed with my 5$. I've been having issues lately with my sizing. I'm in SFLorida and you can't get 13.5 down here witch is total BS. MICHAEL JORDAN LIVES 23 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE I CAN'T WALK INTO A STORE AND GET A 13.5!!! In Palm beach County PLEASE HELP NIKE!!!

I'm actually impressed with my 5$. I've been having issues lately with my sizing. I'm in SFLorida and you can't get 13.5 down here witch is total BS. MICHAEL JORDAN LIVES 23 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE I CAN'T WALK INTO A STORE AND GET A 13.5!!! In Palm beach County PLEASE HELP NIKE!!!

same thing my big foot cuz always says to me :lol:

becuase i have the hardest time finding 13,13.5 & 14's for him in jordans :lol:

"$%^&* mike thrived in Chicago but he wont send more big sizes to us" :lol: :rofl:

then why would you add them to your cart in the first place.. :x

To see if they were sold out in minutes like a recent release I tried it with. I tried to add it to my cart to see if they still had the sizes that were up and it said "Sorry, out of stock".

These I could get into my cart and view them there. They still had them. Dude said they didn't have an 11.5 and they do/did. :wink:

Man just left mall by my job and looks like dam near every store still had plenty. Funny how different areas vary cause by my house sold out for most part first day. Wonder if demand wasnt high or is Nike finally making enough to cover everyone that wants em. Glad that everyone who wants em seems to be able to grab

Damn, that's so nice! :nthat: Did you convert a closet into that room? Are those bricks just for looks?

Thanks man. Thats actually an exterior basement wall. The entire basement is finished as kind of a sports museum focusing on Jordan, Nike and Bo Jackson memorabilia. I am working on a few more details and then I will be running a thread in the "Sneaker Showcase". Its a lifetime of collecting and a year and a half of construction on the space.

:wow: :wow:

I seriously want to steal your idea & do it at my house

its tuff as f%^&

Nice shoe room bruh.

That sir, is DOPE AS HELL.  

And here I am relegated to the corner of our walk-in thanks to my wife's ridiculous heel collection.  :smh: :lol:

Thanks fellas. Appreciate that. 8)

The more i see these, the more I want them....but can't buy them right now due to funds :\ so I had to pass

Last edited:
Thanks man. Thats actually an exterior basement wall. The entire basement is finished as kind of a sports museum focusing on Jordan, Nike and Bo Jackson memorabilia. I am working on a few more details and then I will be running a thread in the "Sneaker Showcase". Its a lifetime of collecting and a year and a half of construction on the space.

Thanks fellas. Appreciate that.
glasses.gif
+1 REPPED!

Wonder if demand wasnt high or is Nike finally making enough to cover everyone that wants em. 
This is the question we always ask every time a retro is some what easy to get.. and none of us truly know the answer i wish we did tho.. i think it's just a lot of people passed ..u never know tho

This is the question we always ask every time a retro is some what easy to get.. and none of us truly know the answer i wish we did tho.. i think it's just a lot of people passed ..u never know tho

Whatever the answer is I love releases like this. It feels like the old days when you could actually get the shoes you wanted without having to campout or do some stupid tweeter rsvp or crazy crap like that. This release is how they should all be. I really don't care how many other people have the shoe as long as I got mine. I aint trying to be exclusive. I just want everyone that wants them to get their pairs.

Whatever the answer is I love releases like this. It feels like the old days when you could actually get the shoes you wanted without having to campout or do some stupid tweeter rsvp or crazy crap like that. This release is how they should all be. I really don't care how many other people have the shoe as long as I got mine. I aint trying to be exclusive. I just want everyone that wants them to get their pairs.
i agree 100% 

Just scooped up my pair from the campus post office. They were supposed to come in yesterday, but I didn't know that UPS Ground can't ship to campus mailboxes so I had to deal with that headache yesterday. Anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with my pair. No glue stains, scuffs, creasing or anything like that. The heel Jumpman on the right shoe does seem to be off center relative to the midsole, but I don't think that's such a big deal. I saw mad people complaining about how the 3M doesn't shine that bright, but I think it's just fine. This was my first online purchase in terms of Jordans, and it went pretty smoothly. Maybe I'll do this more often.

Forgive the crappy cell phone pics, my DSLR is broken. 
tired.gif

that first pic of the box is dope for some reason bscarrillo427 :pimp:

ig filter?

Last edited:
just received mine. the pleather. :x. these will be on the way back to nike tomorrow.

edit (to koopa): ^yup. i picked them up in the store and was revolted by it. the only recent pleather pair i picked up are the olys 7's and i'm not very happy with them. thinking about covering the silver crap with the spare 3m i have just to make them interesting.

in many cases, i'd rather go with retro+ colourways because they go cheap with the og.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom