Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Worn mine for first time today. Loved them and really bought back memories of the summer of 1990 when I wore the originals to death. Great release easy to cop no messing.

I actually tried mine on just yesterday. There is a lot of room in the toe box area. Nothing that a pair of thick socks or an insole could not fix. Really liking these and also liking the fact that so many were produced. No hassle getting these things at all.

I feel like since so much other stuff released I couldn't scoop these. But maybe down the rode I'll swoop em up. Or maybe the black tongue fire reds possibly releasing later on?
laugh.gif

How long does it take for them to be "worn out"

And by worn out do you mean creased?
i dont really know im not gonna try and keep then clean like all my other kicks is what i mean. you know when you throw some vans on and you just wear them and not think about it the whole day. but with fresh jays you watch your step every second.

+1

Depends on how often/long you wear them.

But for me, it takes a lot for me to wear out my kicks.

For example, my Last Shot 14s have been worn 20+ times and they're still in great shape.

e6bss1.png

Granted they're an all black based shoe, but its all about user upkeep, and I'm pretty sure for the most part, people take care of their shoes.

So at the end of the day, "worn out" means just that, worn out, like they are no longer clean.

Understand?

:nthat:

Last edited:
Yeah the hype for those have died down in Augusta which is my hometown.

I was just about to say damn that looks like Augusta FootAction ...

but there was no real hype behind those. they sold out but wasn't any hype. and FootAction had a restock less than a week before they came with the Thunders, Bred 13, Chicago 1, Bred 4 and Fire Red 5s. That's why that stuff was just "sitting" there who ever asked.

Only somewhat relevant to this thread, but for those of you that ordered from Finish Line, did your order apply to your Winner's Circle account? I've sent Finish Line at least 3 emails on separate occasions and I haven't gotten one response yet. I've also tried calling twice, but I gave up after being on hold for 10+ minutes each time.

Changed my mind on a pair of 10.5, will release from NDC shopping cart at 4:55pm if anyone is interested.

I'm talking about the card that came with the OGs not retros. It was a Flight Club invite
this is the hang tag that came with the ogs (for all 5s) again ur talking about the other fire reds like i said with this hang tag   see black tongue black fire red plus this is far from a og release this tag came with the 06s

these shoes were part of the restock that Nike.com just had but all sold out now.... I just picked up a pair at House of Hoops in Serramonte E center, daly city,ca..tanforan ftll had a few 12s but the hoh serramonte had plenty still. Just got my 11.5. Good luck u guys in the bay trying to get pairs

Tried to grab a pair on the NDC restock but couldnt.

Need a 10. Not sure how i feel on them exactly, but getting them for retail probably would have done it for me

this is the hang tag that came with the ogs (for all 5s) again ur talking about the other fire reds like i said with this hang tag   see black tongue black fire red plus this is far from a og release this tag came with the 06s
I'm not talking about a hang tag, hints why I called it a card...it was a flight club invite I believe, could have just been a brochure. 

I'm not talking about a hang tag, hints why I called it a card...it was a flight club invite I believe, could have just been a brochure. 
Sorry for the misunderstanding because the tag on the shoe i showed you said air jordan flight club... but I dont think JB cares enough to put something like this in retros anymore 

Last edited:
scored a pair tonight on the nike restock for a customer of mine who isn't a sneakerhead but this was his favorite shoe in high school.

Back
Top Bottom