Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

If this thread stays under 50 pages by the time RD comes around, ill alot comfortable with my chances of getting these.. Can't wait.

when it comes to Jordan release, the thread means nothing. this thread could be 5 pages long and it would me NOTHING! these will sell out fast, as always.

how do people get launch product kicks? Are they managers of a store? I mean, these are what the masses will be buying come 1/26

how do people get launch product kicks? Are they managers of a store? I mean, these are what the masses will be buying come 1/26

i know hella ppl be saying.. "who cares about a box..", "u can't wear a box.." this and that.. i'm sorry, but these flip up cement boxes are too DOPE!

:x :nthat: :nthat:

agreed
pimp.gif

cant wait for them next wekk
this
nthat.gif

Hmm, after further investigation, the price, sizing, release date and stores the shoes will release at, should be included in the title.

Pages of comments about price and release date really bug me.

& I can't be the only one.

That is all.

Do to an unfortunate turn of events, I won't be able to cop these when they release. Hopefully I'll be able to within the next month or so w/o paying an outrageous price. Until then my CDPs will have to suffice.

Pic is from when I wore em to work a few months back. Haven't worn em since then.

The only thing that really bugs me about these is how pointy the toebox looks at times. Im probably just overanalyzing it but it seems to be a new theme for JB retros.

have to agree with Zyzz, thread size isn't an accurate indicator on how easy it will be to grab these

Hmm, after further investigation, the price, sizing, release date and stores the shoes will release at, should be included in the title.

Pages of comments about price and release date really bug me.

& I can't be the only one.

That is all.
when the threads are created its before the release date is confirmed

i wish they could edit the title with all the information

LOL don't come with the true to size answers?? THESE FIT TTS THOUGH hahah. I wear a size 10 and these, as well as all 5's, fit me the best out of all Jordan's for my true size.

I am really liking the new pics that are coming up. This mold makes me feel just fine that I beat my CDP's into the ground. I prefer the 23 on the side, but other than that I will take these ALL DAY!

Can't wait to pick these up. :smokin

These look and feel great in person.

I'm a true 11.5 and I tried on the 11.5 and an 11

Def going with the sz. 11.

These felt a tad big.

Back
Top Bottom