Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Yeah they were there for the longest. I almost bought yesterday but I waited for the Grapes. Happy i waited

Surprisingly, these are WAY better quality than the Grapes. Minimal creasing after 10+ wears whereas the Grapes creased up more after only 3 wears.... Looks like they used that Fire Red IV leather for the grapes and the WCIV leather for these... I'm not complaining, just surprised. 
grin.gif

Has anyone used these to play ball? I was gonna buy some other bball shoes but I figured I might as well use these since they are still DS

Has anyone used these to play ball? I was gonna buy some other bball shoes but I figured I might as well use these since they are still DS
They are basketball sneakers so I'm sure they will be great. I haven't played in them personally but guys in the NBA wear them all the time. Gotta be something to that.

Last edited:
the fire red 5 with the 23 on the side thats coming out in august i picked up already. get out on in the bronx. no fakes.

They are basketball sneakers so I'm sure they will be great. I haven't played in them personally but guys in the NBA wear them all the time. Gotta be something to that.

personally wouldn't ball in anything below 10s... Just my honest opinion. I hear NBA players have special custom insoles so that they can make retros perform the way they want

personally wouldn't ball in anything below 10s... Just my honest opinion. I hear NBA players have special custom insoles so that they can make retros perform the way they want
Oh? I didn't know that. The 5s are pillowy soft though.

Oh? I didn't know that. The 5s are pillowy soft though.

oh they are def soft near the ankles.. But the stiff leather on the toe box at least on the most recent retros, along with at best decent forefoot and heel cushioning, they're pretty good for walking but wouldn't say they are ideal for ballin

oh they are def soft near the ankles.. But the stiff leather on the toe box at least on the most recent retros, along with at best decent forefoot and heel cushioning, they're pretty good for walking but wouldn't say they are ideal for ballin
Yeah I can see that. Def gotta break them in something fierce before you would be comfy probably. I never had OG 5s but I bet those were really good, especially the black ones. The sueded black leather on 90s shoes was always soft.

Counting down the days till the black tongues release. I take them over these even though I copped these.

Last edited:
a pair @ 51 bid on eeeebayyy 190 bid 10.5 ds... i dont know where i could find a pair at an outlet but thats a deal for that shoe...

Crazy these are sitting at outlets!

Feel lime Sneakersteal posts a new store everyday for these!

#teamunderretail

Back
Top Bottom