Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Wish ATL actually shipped! Dope! I didn’t realize the unbreakable dislike ran this deep, but I totally understand, he can be seriously annoying, uninformed & pretty dusty at times with the reselling stuff, but he is good for a early in hand look at a shoe here & there even if he can’t be descriptive to save his life.

he takes advantage of his subscribers/customers. hes a lame. we should stop posting his vids.

just my 2 cents.

Honestly we can just see how lame he is, then there’s the aspect that he’s a reseller and his voice. I appreciate seeing early legit pairs but he’s just a couple levels of annoying but not just him there’s a couple corny showtubers

When it comes to shoetubers that don’t annoy the hell out of me Sneakerheadinthebay, Retrosnickers, john monalo, bull, tony, Seth Fowler and Damn Dee when he’s being normal.

Honestly we can just see how lame he is, then there’s the aspect that he’s a reseller and his voice. I appreciate seeing early legit pairs but he’s just a couple levels of annoying but not just him there’s a couple corny showtubers

there are a whole bunch of cornball shoetubers out there haha. its so hard nowadays to find a shoetuber whos not full of ish. i dont mind dude's voice that much, but his face bothers me lol. them beady little eyes makes me not trust him haha. you know how sometimes u look at somebody and they look like a sneaky lil ish to you? thats how i feel lol

there are a whole bunch of cornball shoetubers out there haha. its so hard nowadays to find a shoetuber whos not full of ish. i dont mind dude's voice that much, but his face bothers me lol. them beady little eyes makes me not trust him haha. you know how sometimes u look at somebody and they look like a sneaky lil ish to you? thats how i feel lol

He has the Peter Pettigrew Vibe. There are cool shoetubers it just happens the customizers just seem cooler and more knowledgeable

He has the Peter Pettigrew Vibe. There are cool shoetubers it just happens the customizers just seem cooler and more knowledgeable

PERFECT example LMAO. he def got the ratty vibe.

imo, customizers tend to b cooler and more knowledgable because customizing takes actual skill. u gotta know watcha doing. not every1 can do it. it doesnt matter if u have a billion dollars. if ya dont know how to customize, then ya dont know how to cuztomize.

but being a shoetuber is easy. any1 with money to spend can go and cop all the hot kicks and make videos of em. no matter how uneducated the person is. a camera and cash is all u need. thats y theres so many "shoetubers" out there that suck.

mostly because of those dudes arguing

naaah i was 1 of those dudes arguing :lol:. it spanned 2 maaaaybe 3 pages? wasnt that crazy. it was all over a dumb misunderstanding. dude thought i was swinging at him when that honestly wasnt my intention. but thats all over with and the thread got back on track pretty quick.

3CEDA519-465D-4E6D-BB5A-C5CD47438ED5.jpeg

D94176FD-1F8F-4D06-8A54-B3D9A15D203D.jpeg

F4948455-F647-4249-9674-89F6B61A311A.jpeg

8663EA7D-FD85-4C0D-9B5F-3DD1CF6676B4.jpeg

9A6E0F13-8191-470E-87DF-DABDAE9FCF6D.jpeg

Nice shoes

Little fun in Philly:

82072B1C-3BB9-45EA-BF88-6AA917366565.jpeg

he takes advantage of his subscribers/customers. hes a lame. we should stop posting his vids. because that would just be enabling him to keep ripping people off.

just my 2 cents.

I love his collection but I really dislike how he resells and his exclusivity complex.

PERFECT example LMAO. he def got the ratty vibe.

imo, customizers tend to b cooler and more knowledgable because customizing takes actual skill. u gotta know watcha doing. not every1 can do it. it doesnt matter if u have a billion dollars. if ya dont know how to customize, then ya dont know how to cuztomize.

but being a shoetuber is easy. any1 with money to spend can go and cop all the hot kicks and make videos of em. no matter how uneducated the person is. a camera and cash is all u need. thats y theres so many "shoetubers" out there that suck.

You just described Qias with this.

naaah i was 1 of those dudes arguing :lol:. it spanned 2 maaaaybe 3 pages? wasnt that crazy. it was all over a dumb misunderstanding. dude thought i was swinging at him when that honestly wasnt my intention. but thats all over with and the thread got back on track pretty quick.

Maybe it's because this release is kinda controversial then.

I love his collection but I really dislike how he resells and his exclusivity complex.

You just described Qias with this.

yea i agree, unbreakable thinks hes the man and hes doing u a huge favor by charging u crazy preorder prices for kicks that he knows gonna sit. and i dislike qias omar too lol. imo hes lame too. i had to unsub to him. i just dont like dude's vibe.

Pics? Also, this is what I was saying the issue will be. If you're a wide foot guy or heavier set these will not look or feel right. You may not even be able to get these on feet with or without smushing the back of the shoe down. You may not be able to get them on feet at all. It's not as easy as punching holes and calling it a day. Cooker has the resources to have it done professionally and without flaw.

You're on point - won't feel good, unless they seriously break in, but I'm not optimistic about that. They should still look good though.

This gimmicky release is one of the lamest things ever. I love Will but these 5s are trash. It's disappointment this idea and rollout even came to fruition.

Nahhhhhhhhhhh. People always complain that JB releases the same shoes over and over. So now they put out a creative/cool release, to commemorate one of the best shows of all time, and people complain? I guess you can't please everybody.

yea i agree, unbreakable thinks hes the man and hes doing u a huge favor by charging u crazy preorder prices for kicks that he knows gonna sit. and i dislike qias omar too lol. imo hes lame too. i had to unsub to him. i just dont like dude's vibe.

I didn't mean to promote the guy. I think all those reviewers are terrible. I just searched for reviews on this shoe and this dude came up and I liked what he said about the shoes, but I don't think he's a great guy or anything. I don't subscribe to any reviewers. These guys all say the same crap "here's the box, here's the shoes, here's the mudgard, here's the Nike Air." It's just that I happened to watch his video and what he said about the shoes got me hyped on seeing them in person. So I posted it.

Anyway, I should be getting my hands on a couple of pairs of these tomorrow. I'm thinking they will be my go to travel shoes if they are comfy.

Just like someone else said, I agree that a lot of these shoe tubers are corny, but that's because I'm probably one of those folks sitting in his old rocking chair always talking about the good old days, so I guess my ability to relate or like these shoe youtubers will cause me to give a bias answer. The only person I've came cross that I actually enjoy watching is that guy NightWing, only because you knew he was into sneakers as a kid back then and always talking about certain classics and OG shoes and the nostalgic stuff behind them. It's just relate-able to me and you can tell he genuinely is passionate about it. I feel like most shoe youtubers or kids now a days just jump into this whole sneaker thing in recent years because its trendy etc. I just can't really take them seriously if that makes any sense.

I like the Full Size Run show. Those guys are funny. I also watch Sneaker Shopping when he has good guests. Joe La Puma is knowledgeable and not annoying. Some of those younger rappers that I've never heard of are very annoying, but the older guests are cool to watch because they have been into sneakers since childhood.

Back
Top Bottom