Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

I was looking in my closet and forgot I had a pair from 2013! I thought that they had gotten stolen a few years back. Ha! And I got shoelaces! :lol: Makes me realize that I have too many pairs of shoes! :smh:

100% legit.

If you're in the US, with shipping it's 205 Euros, which is about $240 + any credit card foreign transaction fees.

Thank you for the info. That's kind of pricey. Pretty much stockx prices lol. I guess thats why it's sitting on the site...

These are killing my THICC feet, I could barely walk after a half hour. My foot was going numb.

Anyone have any luck returning product to Nike that they didn’t buy from Nike directly? The store I purchased from had a no-returns policy on used products.

These are killing my THICC feet, I could barely walk after a half hour. My foot was going numb.

Anyone have any luck returning product to Nike that they didn’t buy from Nike directly? The store I purchased from had a no-returns policy on used products.

I'd contact them about and see what they say, they might just give you a credit on your account once you return them. You could always sell them used for what you paid for them with the way the market is. Someone will enjoy them.

Cankles?
cankle1.jpg

I160513_132849_1049547oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000017062152o.jpg

Thank you for the info. That's kind of pricey. Pretty much stockx prices lol. I guess thats why it's sitting on the site...

I think it's a little cheaper than stockx because you have to add $14 shipping for stockx prices.

I sent Nike used shoes that I bought from another retailer. It has to be inspected for a manufacturer defect and approved. Mine was when a zoom bag popped on a Jordan 28. It was a month long process. I also returned a pair of alt motorsport jordan 4s when the wings on the sides didnt lay flush. They stuck out so I couldn't walk with them on and that took a lot of convincing through multiple returns to get them to give me money back.

Man. Haven't posted on the sneaker side of the site in years.
Made this for my boy, so I figured might as well see if anyone wants:
clutch.jpg
if so, pm me

did will smith wear a special pair like these on the show? or did he wear original grape 5s, just without the laces?

No he didn’t wear a special version it was the original retail version. Also he wore them with and without laces

yea i seen pics of him wit laces in his 5s. i was just curious as to wether the pairs that he didnt have laces on were a special kick similar to these. thanks for the clarification.

he takes advantage of his subscribers/customers. hes a lame. we should stop posting his vids. because that would just be enabling him to keep ripping people off.

just my 2 cents.

Yep

When it comes to shoetubers that don’t annoy the hell out of me Sneakerheadinthebay, Retrosnickers, john monalo, bull, tony, Seth Fowler and Damn Dee when he’s being normal.

This is probably my list. The NT shoetubers like @MJO23DAN and @illistic. And 2Double and Mike Rich, because he's always positive.

I appreciate anyone who has a love of kicks and add something. And ones who aren't phony and after a lick. That's why I could watch "carbon feber" or Fineline. They admit what they are.

People like Hes Kicks who started selling his Jordans because they weren't popular anymore when boost became popular. I crossed them off the list.

PERFECT example LMAO. he def got the ratty vibe.

imo, customizers tend to b cooler and more knowledgable because customizing takes actual skill. u gotta know watcha doing. not every1 can do it. it doesnt matter if u have a billion dollars. if ya dont know how to customize, then ya dont know how to cuztomize.

but being a shoetuber is easy. any1 with money to spend can go and cop all the hot kicks and make videos of em. no matter how uneducated the person is. a camera and cash is all u need. thats y theres so many "shoetubers" out there that suck.

Yep

yea i agree, unbreakable thinks hes the man and hes doing u a huge favor by charging u crazy preorder prices for kicks that he knows gonna sit. and i dislike qias omar too lol. imo hes lame too. i had to unsub to him. i just dont like dude's vibe.

Dude did it because it was popular. He just started buying up a bunch of kicks five years ago.

You're from Chicago and you just got in to Jordan's four or five years ago?

these were my first jordans EVER, i was in 4th grade and i got them in the clearence rack, nobody wanted grapes back then, they thought they was a girl color!!! lol

these were my first jordans EVER, i was in 4th grade and i got them in the clearence rack, nobody wanted grapes back then, they thought they was a girl color!!! lol

but if they dropped those next week theyd sell out.

ooooh how times have changed :lol:

I remember most people being weirded out by the fact that they were a non Bulls or UNC color.

Back
Top Bottom