Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

0DBE5178-FDD2-46C0-94A4-7328BD090F61.jpeg

Before

these were my first jordans EVER, i was in 4th grade and i got them in the clearence rack, nobody wanted grapes back then, they thought they was a girl color!!! lol

I remember most people being weirded out by the fact that they were a non Bulls or UNC color.

They were the Charlotte Hornets colours as well as Teal and Purple being 'hot' in that era. :pimp:

For anyone that isn't filling them full of holes.. What's the feeling on going tts?

They were the Charlotte Hornets colours as well as Teal and Purple being 'hot' in that era. :pimp:

Well yeah, haha. I was just saying a lot of people at the time (my young self included) were like "a J that isn't Bulls colored?"

nothanks.gif

These were my first Js too in 7th grade. I went to footlocker to look for the metallic 5s, but they were sold out and I was kinda pissed off. The only color left were these grapes. So I got them and now it is one of my favorites.

Wow props to jaysfordays9 for documenting the process. No hate here, but I can already tell that I don't like how the holes are going to look if I tried to do this. Fraying and pieces hanging, imperfections would not be worth it for me.

Wow props to jaysfordays9 for documenting the process. No hate here, but I can already tell that I don't like how the holes are going to look if I tried to do this. Fraying and pieces hanging, imperfections would not be worth it for me.

You can have plastics switched in by a customizer. Already know a few people who will do it if that's your thing.

Back
Top Bottom