Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

414253608.jpg

glad i had $100.00 in gift cards

I like these but gotta pass...haven't even wore my Michigan 12's yet so i probably wouldn't get to these for another couple of years -smh

I ended up with two pairs. As I was hitting place order on City Gear, I get an email from Nike my order is on the way. I never hit on SNKRS.

Easy cop but they have a queue:emoji_thinking:

I ended up with two pairs. As I was hitting place order on City Gear, I get an email from Nike my order is on the way. I never hit on SNKRS.

Wow you must really like these

you paid full price

i think your size just hit desktop

Easy cop but they have a queue:emoji_thinking:

Wow you must really like these

you paid full price

What is your point? Should he feel bad for purchasing a pair of shoes (two to be exact) that he likes? Why go out your way to make him feel as if what he did is frowned upon? That's not what this community is about. So Chill. Forreal.

What is your point? Should he feel bad for purchasing a pair of shoes (two to be exact) that he likes? Why go out your way to make him feel as if what he did is frowned upon? That's not what this community is about. So Chill. Forreal.
What are you even talking about??

he's in most of the same threads i'm in and he always mentions not paying full price for shoes anymore so i was messing with him

i even alerted him that his size hit desktop cause he has swoosh

you're the one that needs to chill

Weird footaction only loaded 3 sizes and these seem to sell pretty quick every where.. I know not alot of places got them like champs so must of been more limited then originally thought? I personally like em a lot. Could have done with out the badge on the back but it's different so whatever..

Back
Top Bottom