Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

Sizes still up on Shiekh if ppl srill lookin
https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-air-jordan-5-retro-sp-amarillo-college-navy-amarillo.html
Screenshot_2019-07-06-15-57-59.png

I am pretty sure u copped like 6 pairs. Minimum.

Nah couldn't do it this time. Too much stuff dropping between July and August that I want. Only multiples will be the UNC 1's, yeezy if possible, and satin 1's. Gonna sit on some pairs of those gym reds too from last week

I liked these initially but with all the money I spunt last month I told myself I would chill a few weeks until the Paris 6s dropped. With that said I copped a pair for myself and a pair for my son this morning smh

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-6_16-51-1.gif
    upload_2019-7-6_16-51-1.gif
    862.6 KB · Views: 22
Trying to hold back on getting a pair. Keep telling myself the Michigan 12's are all i need. Its getting tough seeing my size in stock

Last time I was impressed with the quality on a pair of J's was the JTH bio beige 3s (I heard Travis Scott 1s are great, too. I owned the Travis Scott 4s and thought the quality was just meh). I gotta say, though, as a guy who primarily rocks New Balance that the nubuck on these is actually really nice. I don't care if there's hype on them or not, I'm just really glad that everyone seemed to get a pair and that we didn't have to fight bots and hypebeasts to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom