Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

I’m thankful they don’t have the Michigan logo on them like the 12. I just like the color way since I live in Indianapolis. I can wear them to Pacers games. Plus the 5 is my favorite.

I’m a huge Michigan fan, but also have a Ron Artest Pacers throwback Swingman of the 77 jerseys I think that will match pretty well.

Rule of Next had these on the Frenzy app and I never win on Frenzy so I gave it a shot and ended up copping a sz 10 after striking out on the 9.5 on the app. Mildly surprised considerimg it was on frenzy

Screenshot_20190706-090503_Frenzy.jpg

Yeah I wanted the 12s last year but I hated that big *** M on the tongue. Good move not doing it again this time.

Reactions: ARK
I had a 10min head start on FA, and took the L. Glad I didn't win, b/c these hit Swoosh in a matter of minutes which is wierd, but $145 for these were a easy decision!

Wait, these are on Swoosh? You ****in serious?

My size gone so it wouldn't have mattered.

yeah i posted that your size was up on ndc

I thought you were trolling. It's cool, it ain't even my account. It's a friend's that has a friend that works there. So ordering **** usually takes 3-6 hours so I wouldn't have made it. I got lucky with the LeBron's and 14s cause I thought those would be gone in 30 minutes.

City Gear still hasn't sent me an email. Wonder if my **** getting cancelled.

Wtf I placed an order on centre got charged then got refunded
My order history says fraud....
I used PayPal |l

Last edited:
slept right through the release. no raffles no apps

copped anyway >D love hypeless Saturdays

These things actually sold better than I thought. Almost missed my size, got the last one when I went 2 hours after store opening

I’m thankful they don’t have the Michigan logo on them like the 12. I just like the color way since I live in Indianapolis. I can wear them to Pacers games. Plus the 5 is my favorite.

tenor (9).gif

Gotta hunch value on these gonna steadily rise over time. Anybody have the numbers on the production run?

Last edited:
I they wouldn’t of been bad with a navy M on the tongue

I’m in Indy as well, looking for an throwback Reggie Miller jersey
Never was a major Pacers fan but I liked him but I loved those older jerseys

Back
Top Bottom