Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Do y'all think these'll sell out? I really, really want them, but I won't be able to cop until next week. I wear the absolute headache size 12.5, so the uncertainty has me on edge.
I honestly have no clue how these will sell but I would hope you wouldn’t have too much of a problem coppin on Saturday

Got my hares 6 but didn’t like the pinkish on it . So got rid of them. Maybe I’ll like these better in hand

Wrong fire red 5 in those pics. I mean look at the red midsole on the Top 3. That’s from my black tongue fire red.
One thing I kinda wish they had done is just make the teeth black like they are on the fire red. Not a huge fan of the metallic hit there. The entire upper being black durabuck is enough of a nod to that shoe.

Just noticed how jacked the K is in the official pictures lol
Nike QC...
CFF333AC-5E50-43BC-9A9D-34DF17CC56BB.png

I had to go look on the site for myself... can't believe this was permitted. The release has been pushed so there has been more than ample time to fix it...

Means QC missed it. Logistics missed it. Photographer missed it. Post edit missed it. Web management missed it. Or it simply means they could care less how this product is represented. Wow, just wow.

One thing I kinda wish they had done is just make the teeth black like they are on the fire red. Not a huge fan of the metallic hit there. The entire upper being black durabuck is enough of a nod to that shoe.
ikr the entire ****ing upper being black AND the white Nike Air. Way too much of the black metallic on this shoe I agree. IMO it should have been the black shark teeth and instead of the grape tongue have grey 3M tongue and they still would have the teal jumpman on the bottom to represent the grape. I think that would have been sick.

I had to go look on the site for myself... can't believe this was permitted. The release has been pushed so there has been more than ample time to fix it...

Means QC missed it. Logistics missed it. Photographer missed it. Post edit missed it. Web management missed it. Or it simply means they could care less how this product is represented. Wow, just wow.
The couldn’t care less. No way that goes unnoticed by so many lol

Won the raffle on Hibbets, In store raffle. Dont really know if feel lucky or not. Being I've taken so many L's this makes me think these won't sell out. Everything on this raffle list I took L's on...lol.

Screenshot_20200618-124331_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Screenshot_20200618-124358_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

These are sloppy on purpose. From the Grape tongue to the Nike Air and 23 not matching. Calling these Top 3 meaning the white silver tongues are lowest on the totem pole? These are definitely a no for me. This brand has no respect for itself. None.

Peace.

These are sloppy on purpose. From the Grape tongue to the Nike Air and 23 not matching. Calling these Top 3 meaning the white silver tongues are lowest on the totem pole? These are definitely a no for me. This brand has no respect for itself. None.

Peace.
The white silver tongues or whatever you wanna call them aren’t even on the totem pole. They aren’t represented at all. It’s the black metallic, black tongue and grapes that make up the 3.

White Fire red with silver tongue is a OG they consider 4th in line based on this Top 3 mess. Not talking about the retro + doggy.

This shoe is terrible. The execution is just... why? Hey, but if any you like it - cop it. Dont let my feelings dissuade you on what you think is hot. Just happy JB gave us the fire red v a month and a half ago.

I'm thinking these should be plentiful, but at the rate recent releases have been going, these will probably sell out quick on release day and restock 10 million times.

Last edited:

Peace.
Top 3 is a gimmick at this point. You’re assigning way too much meaning to the nickname.

That aside, I agree the execution is lacking and the grape elements feel like a troll. If they had done the right thing and just mixed up elements of the bulls/playoff cws then these probably could’ve been classics.

I have no issues with the red 23 although white is preferable here.

Nothing is on lock in Utah lol. We've got one Footaction and one Champs in the entire state, six Foot Lockers in the entire state, no Shoe Palace, no Finish Line, no Jimmy Jazz and one sneaker boutique.
Wow! I can basically find most of that in my local mall ten minutes away. :lol:

White Fire red with silver tongue is a OG they consider 4th in line based on this Top 3 mess. Not talking about the retro + doggy.
Ah 4th right. Thought you were talking about bottom of a 3 piece totem pole not 4. I get what you mean now and yeah I know you’re not talking about retro+ not sure why you mentioned retro+ , because I definitely wasn’t talking about any retro + lol

Back
Top Bottom