Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

i had to cancel an order from a international website
first they said it was in stock and hour after they put it up the shoes it became a pre order

after a day of me asking i got my money back

How much Bstn come up too
$233 shipped for me. Better than END they be taxing. I don’t like spending more than retail but after the flints debacle I’m paranoid.

Saw on twitter as soon as SNKRS TWITR shared the link to corporategotem the bots had eaten and they were OOS immediately.

i wish nike would put a bit more effort into these as a true mash up.
one foot definitely should be white with metallic midsoles and fire red tongue. black shoe could be fire reds midsole and metallic tongue. these are ok, definitely in still

i wish nike would put a bit more effort into these as a true mash up.
one foot definitely should be white with metallic midsoles and fire red tongue. black shoe could be fire reds midsole and metallic tongue. these are ok, definitely in still
I was going to cop, but I think I’m gonna pass for now. Someone said, I think it was Foamer, that the materials aren’t that good. That made me pause since they are $220 with tax in Cali.

I was going to cop, but I think I’m gonna pass for now. Someone said, I think it was Foamer, that the materials aren’t that good. That made me pause since they are $220 with tax in Cali.
Seen someone else say the materials was good so dont just go off foamer. Long as the black nubuck is like last metallic 5s I'd be good

Back
Top Bottom