Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Welp I bit the bullet and copped a pair on footlocker smh.
Weak will.
I’m trying my best right now not to cop :lol:
Wow, you too. lol
me too! Especially after I said I wasn’t copping the hare 6, and still ended up copping

its like a A.A meeting in this thread

I know I been their with the 6s this was at first I didn’t want them then copped them and Wasn’t crazy about the shoe

i knew I was going to fall off the wagon with the 5s That shoe I did want and the 6s I took a sip and failed

with the 3s coming up next week I hope I can finally use my $245 gift card I brought in April that I have yet to use

BM 5’s are my all time favorite shoes, so V’s are way up the list of my favorites. But I have a rule I made for myself that I only cop OG CW’s. As of right now I’m staying strong. I’m really hoping these don’t sit to long though, it’s easier to not cop if every place is sold out :lol:

FNL and FTL W's

Attachments

• 20200620_135405.jpg
    20200620_135405.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 784
Meh...ordered from Offspring.

That's how bad stockX has gotten...it was cheaper for me to pay $213 plus $50-something shipping from Europe, than to buy from a seller breaking-even on SX.

(Offspring is UK sizing right? I ordered a 13 assuming I'd get a US14)

After the hell that were the flints, had I wanted them, they would have been hilariously easy to get, had I wanted them. Woke up at 10:55, randomly to to FTL on my phone, easily add a size 11. I laughed, and went back to sleep.

Now, this seemed like how releases used to go around here the last few years. A little bit of panic at first, but then after that they stopped being a problem on the FTL/EB/FNL associates and Champs, other than SNKRS doing it's normal random pick and choose game...

These are so corny to me. Way hotter releases in the next 2 weeks !! 🔥🔥🔥 both 11’s .. varsity blue 3’s .. 11 low top se’s .. idk mad fire coming out !! :pimp: :pimp:

much luv, stay freshhhh !! 🔥🔥🔥
11 low se decent.. Concord low and Aurora 1s not in big men sizes...3s just meh being I'm not a fan of blue so yeah the alternate bred low or whatever they called would be the only hot shoe for me on your upcoming list but 2 each is own. Still sitting on DS royal toe 2.0, flints, unc to chi 1s and twice worn fire red Vs. I'll see how these look inhand and go from there if they impress me I sell one of those if not Ebay they go no biggie. Oregon Vs and Bel airs and alt grape Vs only thing tempting me for rest of year at the moment

Last edited:
11 low se decent.. Concord low and Aurora 1s not in big men sizes...3s just meh being I'm not a fan of blue so yeah the alternate bred low or whatever they called would be the only hot shoe for me on your upcoming list but 2 each is own. Still sitting on DS royal toe 2.0, flints, unc to chi 1s and twice worn fire red Vs. I'll see how these look inhand and go from there if they impress me I sell one of those if not Ebay they go no biggie. Oregon Vs and Bel airs only thing I'm thinking bout for rest of year at the moment
Concord/Bred sole low
Royal 3
14 Toro
5 Reverse Grape
12 Black/University Gold

All take precedence over these...for me anyway.

this shoe would have looked fire with a red tongue and black jumpman and a red nike air. just looks ****ing goofy with that grape tongue.

did gentry take over jordan again? there been some **** *** colorways recently

Back
Top Bottom