Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Naw, I’m good

Fire reds aren’t top 3 to me anyways

Good on my black metallics, hyped for February drop, then we just need a proper grapes retro

lol...i feel too old for sneakers almost all the time...

i do see kids wearin two diff colored shoes these days while playin ball...i think damion lee on the warriors recently did somethin like that w the highlighter colored currys

either way...i like the grape ice and black/muslin 5s better and theyre also supposed to be out in 2020

1578654957841.png

I think y'all are forgetting the concept of "What the". The 4s were pretty tame compared to other releases. The 5s are more in line with the idea behind the line. Now I'm not saying they look better than the 4s I'm strictly speaking on the concept.

I'm feelin em so far.

Need to see a pic with both left and right shoes in the same pic

think I saw zadehkicks doing pre orders for a reasonable price, excuse my ignorance but does he provide good service? I think I;ma place one with him since I never take W's anywhere anyways and these are some of my fav releases of the year

I mean I get the inspiration/theme but it’s the tongue that’s throwing the whole shoe off FOR ME. These are an easy pass but the potential was there for greatness

I am liking them more than before.. between shape and all that good stuff but they honestly don't look too good lol. I'm probably only in on disco and I'm going to take my time.

Back
Top Bottom