Air Jordan 5 wings OCT

FE2B58DC-F235-4605-B9D3-1D42F6F671C6.png

That is weird.. I was considering these too. IDK why but I like them. I was surprised at the reaction especially since they kind of remind me of the Slam Dunk VI's.

I like the blend of colors but I do not like the imagery.

Last edited:
I think there's a lot of harder shoes to find things to wear with. I keep seeing that but I think these are easy as hell lol. With 2 pages of hate, I'm hoping these go to disco.. I'll def cop if I can get them for the low.

Plain t shirts always work for me with shoes that are busy

Definitely.. not that it's my stone written rule but if my shoes got a lot going on I need to let my fit relax otherwise it's like a messy sandwich fit lol.

Usually I hate shoes like this, but these are really nice. That tongue seems a bit out of place but it’s not bad.

btw for those of you that don't know, it may create may more hype or not the netting suppose to glow in the dark if you guys are into gitd shoes

btw for those of you that don't know, it may create may more hype or not the netting suppose to glow in the dark if you guys are into gitd shoes
lmao dont tell them that. i remember people hated the db5s until they found out it glow in the black light.

I dont think they will fly.. I think this is one of those shoes that they only made a little amount of just so they could sell out on SNKRS... are foot stores even getting them though?

I dont think they will fly.. I think this is one of those shoes that they only made a little amount

Technically they will fly (imo) because they probably only made a small amount. I see what you’re saying though. If quantities were large they would sit

We’re still on page 2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom