Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Good mail day today although it looks like FedEx tried to run over my box :smh:
IMG_4222.jpeg

So I came to the thread today as I’ve been NT MIA and decided to get back into taking shots of delivery day only to see the Lapstone discount. So, here are some pics. I’ve started my return for this pair back to Nike, and bought a pair of of Lapstone. So definitely thank you to the OG poster of that deal 💖

Now about the kicks, love them. There’s just something special and different about getting a pair of J’s in a colorway of the past. I also need a new MJ Olympic jersey to replace this one
IMG_5994.jpeg
IMG_5993.jpeg

Got mine yesterday, quick shipping as usual from Nike. They are beautiful in person. Now to find matching outfits.

I wished Nike would have releases the Olympic Jordan jerseys again but typically it drops with the 7s

If I get lucky and find a size 13 still sitting in the wild, these might be back on the table. My Carmine's got rejected by ebay's authentication service. Glad they caught it but honestly, I think they got rejected because they were listed as DS but seemed like they might have been tried on, looking more closely at the photos. :smh:

Edit: Seems like these are sitting on Finishline, Footlocker, etc. If these somehow make it until Tuesday, I will most certainly be using my employee discount on these.

Last edited:
If I get lucky and find a size 13 still sitting in the wild, these might be back on the table. My Carmine's got rejected by ebay's authentication service. Glad they caught it but honestly, I think they got rejected because they were listed as DS but seemed like they might have been tried on, looking more closely at the photos. :smh:

Edit: Seems like these are sitting on Finishline, Footlocker, etc. If these somehow make it until Tuesday, I will most certainly be using my employee discount on these.

lol tuck that pair behind the reeboks until next week

Back
Top Bottom