Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Mine came.

They used a good, thick leather on these…I like.

I don’t like the toes though…too colossal lookin.
I reshaped the toe box on mine using the ironing method
IMG_3287.jpeg
IMG_3288.jpeg

Idk that ironing the toes on these makes them look better like it does the 3’s, 4’s, and 5’s. The 6 originally had a bootlike or cliff toe in 91’. As did the 7’s and 8’s. The 3-5 and then the 9-11 again had that more slanted look.

Idk that ironing the toes on these makes them look better like it does the 3’s, 4’s, and 5’s. The 6 originally had a bootlike or cliff toe in 91’. As did the 7’s and 8’s. The 3-5 and then the 9-11 again had that more slanted look.
Yeah I know. I was aiming for a look closer to the OG Olympic pair that came out in 2000.

I just copped my pair off JD. I use the $20 status point. Came Out to retail. Wish I could’ve got them for 160 off lapstoneandhammer 🤦🏽‍♂️

I just got my pair in these are really nice in hand! I also feel these fit nice tts, theres def toe room but it don't feel lose on my feet like other 6's have where they feel like flat out boats unless tied up tightly. It might be due to a little bit extra padding around the collar and the tongue don't feel as flimsy either.

These look nicer in hand than expected.

Agree :emoji_100:.
My pair (replacement for the kinda bum pair I got on RD) arrived yesterday and now that I've really looked at them and worn them a bit, I like them even more than I imagined I would. Other than the original 2006 DMPs, this is the first VI I've owned since 1991 and I love the way it looks on foot. 🔥

Last edited:
Cats only like "OG specs" when it's convenient lol

Back
Top Bottom