Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Those may sit too, Even less to wear with those and don’t last as long. Def my least favorite outta all the OG colors

:emoji_100: Ever since the VI released in '91 when I was in ninth grade, I've always thought the white/infras look sick on the court but are definitely not always easy to make look good with a lot of casual outfits. I'll likely pass whenever they finally retro again.

With today’s comeback win, I know which ones I’m wearing this evening. Had to take an Olympic shoe pic. Only one missing are my Oly 7s I regrettably sold a decade ago when I was in college.
IMG_6429.jpeg

Just got my pair from FTL. Not hitting the same as when I had the OG in 2000. Probably sending these back. These aint the OGs.

Well still havent copped. Waiting to catch a decent disco. For those that have them how is the fit and comfirt.
TTS, may can get away with a .5 down. Comfort is surprisingly good. Most comfortable 6 I’ve put on foot in recent memory. The materials are great on these. Excellent retro imo, for anybody on the fence don’t pass these up.

TTS, may can get away with a .5 down. Comfort is surprisingly good. Most comfortable 6 I’ve put on foot in recent memory. The materials are great on these. Excellent retro imo, for anybody on the fence don’t pass these up.
Agreed. These are perfect TTS for me. And to your point, comfier than expected. I also have the ‘19 infrareds and these feel like night and day comfort wise.

Can someone enlighten me on this Vick jersey and the Olympic 7s. I wold like to know the origins of this joke.

Because the Oly 7s retro’d in 05 right around when Vick was the face of the league. So everyone had his jersey and what not.

I could be wrong, it's been so long, but that's not entirely how I remember the joke originating on NT. I'd swear it was someone asking what to wear with some shoes (I don't even remember what shoes), and someone legit responding seriously with the Vick jersey that in no way matched the shoes in question :lol:

ny2flbred ny2flbred people then started replying with the jersey whenever someone would ask what was a good outfit for any pair of shoes. I remember it used to truly make me crack up out loud. This went on for a long time here, till it finally slowly faded away. But someone brings it back every once in a while, as just happened. Always makes me chuckle and remember those good old NT days.

Can someone enlighten me on this Vick jersey and the Olympic 7s. I wold like to know the origins of this joke.

I could be wrong, it's been so long, but that's not entirely how I remember the joke originating on NT. I'd swear it was someone asking what to wear with some shoes (I don't even remember what shoes), and someone legit responding seriously with the Vick jersey that in no way matched the shoes in question :lol:

ny2flbred ny2flbred people then started replying with the jersey whenever someone would ask what was a good outfit for any pair of shoes. I remember it used to truly make me crack up out loud. This went on for a long time here, till it finally slowly faded away. But someone brings it back every once in a while, as just happened. Always makes me chuckle and remember those good old NT days.

Rainking is correct. Folks were asking for good clothing options to match the Olympic 7's in the first retro thread, and a dude seriously posted the Vick jersey as a good example of what to wear. Dude got rightfully roasted, and NT has run with the joke ever since.

yeah that’s why I ordered that size

but people are saying these run truer to size

typically my choosing is usually right for me but we’ll see
Never let Niketalk talk you out of your size bro. They told me the reimagined which cements ran big and if I had listened to them and sized down, I'd be stuck with too little shoes lol. These are sitting so you can easily return them if they're not fitting right.

feel like 6’s always had the same rep or close to as the 7’s

pretty much for sneaker aficionados and bball nerds but ye kinda gave them life again on a broader spectrum

Last edited:
feel like 6’s always had the same rep or close to it as the 7’s

pretty much for sneaker aficionados and bball nerds but ye kinda gave them life again on a broader spectrum

Got a homie who shares these scentiments

Would say for the most part of life that he’s moreso a casual sneaker guy but ill be danged when i say he hearts the sixes y sevens aboot the same…

Sometime dude gets so flabergasted on which to don — he just goes straight bamma with it:

IMG_8849.jpeg

Never let Niketalk talk you out of your size bro. They told me the reimagined which cements ran big and if I had listened to them and sized down, I'd be stuck with too little shoes lol. These are sitting so you can easily return them if they're not fitting right.
Interesting, it was the opposite for me. I didn’t listen and 3s are a half size big for me.

Back
Top Bottom