Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

To each their own lol. Always preferred the boot toe on 6-8 and I will die on that hill 🤣

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

Yo this the Korea pair? That toe box slant is fire. I wasn't there for the OG's so I don't have the boot toe nostalgia on my mental. Im ironing these bad boys.

Some heads in this thread are buggin' wanting and liking the kickball toes on kicks. :lol: :smh: :sick:

My boy had the Infrareds back in 91 and he must have had a Korea pair because I remember vividly the sleek/slanted toe. Because I would stare at them damn things for hours in jealously of him owning a pair. :lol:

I’m definitely more team slanted toe box but the OG version of the non-slanted toe box is nice too. Way better than the non-slanted toe box of today. I’d take either any day of the week over what we used to get in the past. The non-slanted version of these though aren’t as good as the non-slanted version of the OG’s. Better than previous versions prior to the reshape/remaster.

I haven’t even seen my pair yet cause I’m out the country but from what I’ve seen on YT/NT, the Carmines, or even the Midnight Navy’s have a better overall shape than these. If I don’t have the slant I’ll probably iron them, I’ll see once I get back.

Seems like these are sitting sitting and I am happy to see it. Anyone that wants these got em/can get em without a hassle. I checked finishline earlier and there's a full size run sitting on the site. Granted I didn't actually try to place an order so I dunno if it's just a farce but if they are sitting like that and these somehow hit discount, I'll bite. Almost bought a pair today since with my discount they would have 148 and some change but I'll wait. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom