Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared 1991 vs. 2000 vs. 2010 Comparison

Posted at NiceKicks.com

air-jordan-6-infrared-lineup.jpg

Much talk has swirled around the web ever since the news broke about the Air Jordan 6 Infrared Pack.  From initial photos it appeared that the shoes were hardly different from the Black/Varsity Red retros that released in January, but we wanted to investigate whether or not this was the case.  Beyond just the shade of red or infrared, we put together a detailed comparison between not only the 2010 and 2000 retros, but also the originals from 1991.

Without further ado, we proudly present the official 1991 vs. 2000 vs. 2010 Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared Comparison.

air-jordan-6-infrared-1991-side.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 1991 Original

air-jordan-6-infrared-2000-side.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 2000 Retro

air-jordan-6-infrared-2010-side.jpg

Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared - 2010 Retro

Approximately 30 more photos are available here

i can see the OG's and 00's gettin embarrassed havin their ******ed brother next to them

They all are nice but the OG and the 00's are way better, the material on the 2010's just looks off IMO.

if the 2010 had the durabuck, 3M and NA, i'd be interested
as they are, the Vreds suffice plenty.

Nice article. Never knew the OGs had that smooth leather at the back. Such a nice touch. Nylon on the tounge was nice too.

91's with that black leather is such a nice touch....wish da BIN23 jordan were just 100% faithful reproductions instead of da crap we get now.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

91's with that black leather is such a nice touch....wish da BIN23 jordan were just 100% faithful reproductions instead of da crap we get now.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

i can see the OG's and 00's gettin embarrassed havin their ******ed brother next to them

lol they are nearly identical shoes besides the different shades of red, "nike air" on the heel, and the 2010's material just looks newer and fresher, although the 2000 version is the best lookin IMO

Thanks for the pics op, just further proves that the 2010 retros are not as terrible as everyone makes them out to be, a bunch of negative nanceys in this forum

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2010 are garbage compared to "91" and "00"..wish people can see it through my eyes..jus sayin

those 1991s look repainted or something
i have the original and the cuts/angles on the infrared trim
are sharper like the retro pics show

Originally Posted by green rhino123

those 1991s look repainted or something
i have the original and the cuts/angles on the infrared trim
are sharper like the retro pics show
Those have never been touched up or painted.  I laced up one of them the first time a month ago for display in the shop.  It was somewhat refreshing to see that mispainting and glue slopping wasnt just a "retro thing".

Back
Top Bottom