Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Yeah man I went as soon as Oak Park opened cause I wasn’t missing these. Good hearing about the 96’s, app shouldn’t be a issue reserving them.
Oak Park was packed when I there so I just knew size 13 was gone for sure. Must have been meant for me to have them lol. My friend that works at the kids ftl said they got 80 pairs in just for them... Everyone should be able to cook on the app with no issues in the town this go round...

Air-Jordan-6-UNC-1-2.png
Look Fire!!!

I haven’t taken my joints out the box to inspect the laces. I just checked the shoe for glue stains at the store since it was the last 11.5 in the ******* mall...

I'm tempted to just go ahead and pull the trigger. I know they will hit disco, but I have bad luck with 11.5s.

I went ahead one got mine yesterday. Not wearing them for a while so if I can cop later for the discount I will and return the full price pair

The laces aren't that serious but I might swap them for Pantone laces to bring out more of the blue. Not sure yet.

i actually thought about doing that. but i havent had a chance to see these in hand so i wasnt sure if the shadesof blue match.

Too much blue. Stick with em black laces. On foot, they're identical to the Infrareds.
Y'all just too ocd sometimes.
/Edit: directed to those critics of the uncs 6s laces.

Back
Top Bottom