Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Screenshot_2017-12-03-17-03-53.png Not To Surprised How Well They Sold 6s!!! Go...

Last edited:
I'm surprised how fast they sold out in stores. Employees said people lined up and the stock was limited. But I predict they will restock

^ Thanks & Repped...
Just emailed them for my size 11.5
If they honor the code should come out to 133$

^ Thanks & Repped...

I tried to request Friday for wheats and the 12s and Saturday for full order and they sent me full price invoices.
You'll have to pay shipping but no tax unless in KY.

rooster rooster I was super persistent...probably borderline annoying since I've dropped a lot of dough there in the last few months while they've been running those 30-40% off deals frequently. They just sent it to me like that after previously sending multiple full price invoices. Had the friends and family emails coming in hot at them along with my own lol. Finally got the ticket I wanted and punched it. Hopefully it works for everyone as well.

They straight up ignored several requests also fyi. Team no quit over here.

I mean, they were just sitting with several sizes for so long, thought they may want to sell a few to a customer for some money

People didn't care for this release...once seen sold out everyone started to jump on it in here....FLAME ON!

^ Thanks & Repped...
Oneness replied earlier today, said the code won’t work for this pair... worth a shot, I’m sure with Finishline and other Foot stores receiving more stock this week + the FSR on Nike, these should hit discount sooner or later regardless...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom