Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

There's literally no reason why the the 1 should have Nike air and the 3-6 shouldn't :rofl: . Y'all only think it's okay because jb does it already and won't stop. If all 3-6 had Nike Air, y'all would be used to it after a couple years too.

It was packaged with Air Max, Tinker could have had some input with the Nike Air being on the 3s.

That doesn't mean anything. They've been using the Nike branding on the 1's, & 2's for years now. They could easily put it on the 3-6's, they just choose not to, for whatever reason.

There's literally no reason why the the 1 should have Nike air and the 3-6 shouldn't :rofl: . Y'all only think it's okay because jb does it already and won't stop. If all 3-6 had Nike Air, y'all would be used to it after a couple years too.

I know I would. Hell, I might try and cop every colorway, if they did it.

Don't get the hate for these. They're clean and simple.

I never said they weren't clean, I said that could be better. Nike Air heel + Durabuck upper + Supreme comfort = Must cop.

Since the date is moved up a week

That gives the 30th to the Taxi 12's 
nerd.gif

Close out the Year with some Black and White kicks

The Nike air on the 1s tab is clean and hardly noticeable. 3-6 it's a big part of the shoe and I like it but only on og colorways

Think I'm out, forgot how much i dont like university blue outside of colombias and nubuck 12s.
Now if it was any other blue it be cool but... Nah...

The 3-6 def look better with NA but 1's with the JM are just horrible. The JM on the heel looks horribly out of place because there was never anything there, unlike the replacement on the 3-6. Nike/JB SHOULD do away with the JM on those and keep it OG with NA

Last edited:
These are looking good as expected. I prefer Blk/University Blue to Wht/University Blue. Won't be buying Red 11s if these and Altitude 13s do drop in December.

Those are still fake my man. We're literally goin full circle wit the black infrareds.
Horrible gakes
Then there's these fakes wit this suede(literally same ones we seen wit the infrareds)
Then we wait a few months till stores get them a month or so early for leaks

Gakes? What the heck is that????

:lol:

New pic shows the shoe with 2014 materials. If so, I'm passing even on discount. I know early fakes are inconsistent, but I really hope they don't use the 2014 materials. Some of y'all may like them like that, but they are inferior to the 2010 and of course the 2000 and OG.
View media item 2488482

New pic shows the shoe with 2014 materials. If so, I'm passing even on discount. I know early fakes are inconsistent, but I really hope they don't use the 2014 materials. Some of y'all may like them like that, but they are inferior to the 2010 and of course the 2000 and OG.
View media item 2488482

I agree 100% aquamanjay aquamanjay .

These are basically just the 2014 Black Infrared 6's, with blue hints. I don't need another super stiff, and uncomfortable shoe. Plus you can't tell from here, but the 2014 6's had a terrible shape. The 2010's weren't OG, but they were on point, IMHO.

Last edited:
They look good but I dont feel like I need to have these. I mightve been more excited about a royal version. Also 2014>>>2010 except shape.

^^^

The 2014's were super stiff, and uncomfortable. They even sliced up both of my Achilles, and the pain was excruciating.

Back
Top Bottom