Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Damn no ortholite soles on these, guess the remastered initiative is out the window. That’s like the bare minimum if there’s no Nike Air.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-6-retro-mens-shoe/pid-11839363/pgid-12355928
8DFA73AA-B428-452E-B1CE-16A0FD6000D6.jpeg

Of course I get a reserved pair for these...still haven’t gotten a reserve that I’ve actually wanted to buy

Yea got the reserve. Almost copped but then I’m like nah the Travis Scott’s on the 5th and these will sit well enough to get discounted...

Yuuup got a reserve for these stupid *** shoes bc Nike knows how badly I wanted the XIs coming next week.. *** holes.

I don't remember the white cement 5's having a discount, but those seemed to have sat. What would be different with these 6 UNIs? I'm not trying to prove someone wrong, I'm just a newb trying to understand. Thanks!

Cements 5’s did go on disco on a few sites
Looking at FTL FTA...maps
These will sit hard and go on sale also
$120-140 range me thinks
If they sit real hard $100-120
Small retailers and boutiques will be the first to disco
Nike and large retailers last

Nice CW. The amount of releases has been overwhelming so i'll have to sit out.

Whats FL's policy on using $20 vip rewards on retros?

Cements 5’s did go on disco on a few sites
Looking at FTL FTA...maps
These will sit hard and go on sale also
$120-140 range me thinks
If they sit real hard $100-120
Small retailers and boutiques will be the first to disco
Nike and large retailers last

My bad, I wasn't on the hunt hard enough. Rookie mistake. I expected them to be cheap at NDC.

Got the 10 min headstart for FL. Hopefully get that reserve locked in tomorrow. Got a $25 coupon and a $10 VIP coupon. I imagine I can't combine both. FL employee said the $25 coupon is good as long as the shoes aren't QS.

Back
Top Bottom