Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Got the 10 min headstart for FL. Hopefully get that reserve locked in tomorrow. Got a $25 coupon and a $10 VIP coupon. I imagine I can't combine both. FL employee said the $25 coupon is good as long as the shoes aren't QS.

These are marked as a GR, you'll be getting your discount on. I think you'll even be good with a 6 min headstart to cop these. These will rot on the shelves. lol

Wonder what cities have these as an app, not FCFS. My area for these are FCFS.

Serious question, do people actually pay $190+ retail for unhyped GR retros anymore? Seems like a stupid idea to buy most GR retros on RD for full retail since almost all go on discount and/or to outlets.

I wouldn’t say these gon “rot” but they should be around for a lil bit

Yeah, I was little too harsh calling them to rot, I definitely want a pair later on the road. I wanna get more kicks before these.

Regardless, they'll be easily available come Saturday.

Serious question, do people actually pay $190+ retail for unhyped GR retros anymore? Seems like a stupid idea to buy most GR retros on RD for full retail since almost all go on discount and/or to outlets.
Nah. Know that I'm a month or 2 they are gonna be $150. I wouldn't mind buying these but I know they'll still be around

Maybe there’s some late shipments coming in. Was hoping these sit for a while for a good discount

Been noticing that too. Stores that usually have their stuff a month in advance, been getting releases the week of or next day air

My Spot Only Got One Of Each Size!!! I'll Be Up Early To Get Mines!!! Might Be Plenty To Go Around On Line Tho...

Everyone is shopping online more than ever and also there is a **** TON of kicks releasing all over the place. I’ll check the malls tomorrow. But I got the reserve and usually when I get the reserve for shoes, they are plentiful. I’ve gotten the game royal 4s reserve, they still sitting in stores. The dark grey 12s, sitting. The chutney 13s... sitting. The ugly camo 5s... sitting. So given this precedent these should be everywhere and sitting

Back
Top Bottom