Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Man this feels great! I was 16 when i tweeted this. These have always been grails of mine

7C158F8E-40E0-412C-9752-DF823F8EE931.jpeg

Fast forward 9 years later
459121AF-A4D4-4E63-B86B-95DDCFEBB1F0.png

Jordan Brand needs to drop the 11’s next time they wanna retro the concords

Def Praying Flints are easy to cop.
I feel they should be relatively easy to cop but then again it all depends by the time they release if they're gonna be online only or what. I mentioned in the Flint 13 forums that the He Got Games 13s that released in 2018 were easy to get so I think we should be good with these as well. Having said that, I think these are more liked than the He Got Games. I mean the Flint 13's are one of my grails and favorite 13 colorway.

hmm apparently mine won’t come till after the fire reds on May 4th. Expected. Can’t wait to have them in hand though

Yep, its pretty close to the old days where if you wanted a sneaker on release day you could buy it. Enjoy it while it lasts though because once the stores do open were gonna go back to how its been for years.
I wish every release was like this. You got ppl saying “sitting” like that’s a bad thing. it’s always a plus when ppl can get what they want minus resellers. I hope JB notices most the joints priced at $200-220 that are GR end up being discounted.

The only Js I really have trouble copping are 1s and that’s mainly cuz I’m a size 8 and I lose every raffle

I wish every release was like this. You got ppl saying “sitting” like that’s a bad thing. it’s always a plus when ppl can get what they want minus resellers. I hope JB notices most the joints priced at $200-220 that are GR end up being discounted.

The only Js I really have trouble copping are 1s and that’s mainly cuz I’m a size 8 and I lose every raffle
You have trouble copping 1's because theres not enough made. I look at the production tags for the 1's I copped recently and its only a 1 month production usually if Jordans are 2 or 3 month production that means a good amount were made.

I'm starting to think the pair I ordered on FTL I didnt actually get. I say this because I didn't get a confirmation email, but they did take the money out of my bank account.

I got 3 orders placed (Hibbetts, Eastbay, FTL) with charges to my account, but no order confirmation. Lets see how this plays out!

Anyone copped from RSVP gallery they had the 6s for $150. They sold out instantly but I'm wondering if anyone got thru.

Back
Top Bottom