Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Got through on Footlocker at 10:45, I was up at 9:45 but fell right back to sleep. Thank God these were plentiful

If black cats didn't go on sale, you can forget about these going on sale.

How does anyone even get through their site on hyped releases. That waiting room is terrible.
Bots get through with multiple ips but encounter the same checkout problems. People just use cards with huge limits. I've seen one guy rack up over 10k in charges before an order went through. I've easily done over 2k myself back when I messed with bots. Broken system they refuse to fix.

Hibbet Sports is my go to. Love the rewards system.
#Teambelowretail

Screenshot_20200418-111458_Email.jpg

I applied my rewards on Hibbett but it wouldn't go through and now my rewards are gone :stoneface:
You can call or hit the chat up on Hibbet. Talk to a live agent. They can see where you had points available. I actually had them as a one time courtesy push my points back for this release.

Just wondering and not trying to step on anyone toes. I’m just wondering how many people in here that are saying easy cop use bots and how many actually go the old school way and use manual 🤔. Just wondering.

it was legitimately easy. Just laying in bed on my iPhone. Hit everywhere I tried; DTLR, Hibbert, Nike, Jimmy Jazz.A pair for the whole fam.

First time using Shiekh app, went into notifications, placed the order and got confirmation email. Went back to app and don't see any notifications or orders in their respective tabs. How does the Shiekh app purchases usually work?

First time using Shiekh app, went into notifications, placed the order and got confirmation email. Went back to app and don't see any notifications or orders in their respective tabs. How does the Shiekh app purchases usually work?
From my experience....it won’t show up until they process it Monday morning...you got the email so you should be good!

got my confirmation email on footaction, im happy ... idk if the younger generation realize how big of a deal this pack was back in 06

cant wait for fire red 5's

Back
Top Bottom