Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I’m ****ing pissed I was on two device and on point and nothing. Wtf I was on the sites right when they dropped smh.

I kind of wanted these but I used the funds to grab another 2019 infrared instead. These always seemed like a consolation to me. Grats to those who wanted and copped.

OT but finishline going to give you points for money spent and use them to get rewards, different tiers though, you can get $5, $10, $15, $20. Gonna need to spend $400 to get $20 now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200418_080942.jpg
    Screenshot_20200418_080942.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 363
I noticed Nike's shipment said expected delivery is the first week of May!!! A disclaimer notice was posted too. I canceled and just ordered from FTL

Just wondering and not trying to step on anyone toes. I’m just wondering how many people in here that are saying easy cop use bots and how many actually go the old school way and use manual 🤔. Just wondering.

Just wondering and not trying to step on anyone toes. I’m just wondering how many people in here that are saying easy cop use bots and how many actually go the old school way and use manual 🤔. Just wondering.

I've placed 4 orders today for myself and friends...All manual. You need a fast desktop computer with a processor that can sustain at least 4 Ghz and patience. Nothing new dealing with footsites, fnl, etc...

No patience = no orders!

Got foot locker confirmation. Saturday is complete. This was probably THE one shoe I wanted this month. I still gotta double up on infrared 6s before the price goes higher.

Hibbets still has FSR. I wish i would of went there first to use my coupon. Didnt want to take a chance.

Should of homie. I know I did...

Haven't seen one single person say they took an L on copping these. All around Ws. Just for a moment too, I thought maybe the whole stimulus check thing would make it harder to cop. Guess not lol.

A lot of folks have a stimulus check but dont shop on line. Mostly are brick and mortar shoppers.

OT but finishline going to give you points for money spent and use them to get rewards, different tiers though, you can get $5, $10, $15, $20. Gonna need to spend $400 to get $20 now

Smh... What a waste of money spent. Hibbet (once VIP) give 1.5 points for every dollar spent... So I've earned 300 points off this Hibbet purchase.

THought about doubling up... But I think I'm good with one pair. I'll double up if they do end up sitting for a disco. $200 no tax from DTLR is good for now.

Back
Top Bottom