Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I did now I'm confused, where/and how do I look up my order on the ups site.

Thanks for helping

It tracks by using your name and address on the app. It notifies you that has your package has been picked up and on its way soon.

Same goes for the fed ex app as well, they usually tell you the package has been picked up before getting an email confirmation from most places.

When you log into the app, you should have some packages coming on the dates they are supposed to arrive.

I did now I'm confused, where/and how do I look up my order on the ups site.

Thanks for helping
Once you UPS MyChoice account is setup go to your profile information and make sure your current address is listed. The account moving forward will tie all ups shipments with your name and address to that account.

It tracks by using your name and address on the app. It notifies you that has your package has been picked up and on its way soon.

Same goes for the fed ex app as well, they usually tell you the package has been picked up before getting an email confirmation from most places.

When you log into the app, you should have some packages coming on the dates they are supposed to arrive.
I see. Gonna try thru the app instead of the website. Thanks for helping

Came in yesterday. Had the originals back then. Homie DMoney on here ran a mom and pops with his father. He hooked it up on release date for retail. Traded my pack back in 2012, I kind of regretted it and I’m glad they brought this back.

IMO, These are better made than the infrareds that came out last year. The quality on these are nice. The shape is great, the shoe all around is way more softer than the 2019 infrareds; It’s more lighter and flexible. The originals were more narrow, and the gold was a bit lighter than the 20pair. I love my pair.
A772EAA4-ACC4-4DA7-BD7F-29071AB7FDAE.jpeg

0F0E138E-12D0-4E03-BBCC-47A4A5779AE5.jpeg

96CED4C7-82D4-4B30-ACED-49BF36C36321.jpeg

Last edited:
Champs just send a email

order cancelled...stupid champs
Wow man really ? What a huge disappointment and sorry to hear that. On the upside the resell on these is pretty low. I’m sure you can catch a cheap pair on eBay or StockX.

$9 is where the line is crossed?
Lol. I hear ya on that one but trying to up his FLX points does make more sense and with all these companies offering free shipping now it gets annoying to have to pay it when combined with tax. I luckily don’t get hit hard with tax but I’ve seen some order confirmations where the buyer got smoked on taxes.

These are barely over retail, might have to give in and cop.
JUST DO IT !!! lol. I actually heard from like 5-6 people that received their pairs that the quality was/is really decent. I should have mine early next week so I’ll be able to judge for myself fairly soon. I’m especially curious and can’t wait to compare them to last years black/infrared.

My FTL pair have been 30 mins away since yesterday but still aren't scheduled for delivery until Monday. :frown:

Still nothing from Villa. Sent them an email asking them to cancel my order if they don't ship soon...

Back
Top Bottom