Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Now I’m just waiting on Nike to deliver my fire red’s.
image.jpg

got the same email from nike. initially when i ordered, it said there was a delay and i wouldn't get them til 05/04. then they gave me a tracking number, but nothing has happened after "label created". haven't been charged yet either. not sure if i'll get them or not, but whatever happens happens.

Did snipes ship or at least send a status email?

This is my first time ordering from them. I got charged right away, but I haven't heard anything from them. It's been a week

Mines got cancelled from them

I GOT THIS YESTERDAY AND CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT THIS MORNING AND MY BALANCE IS $65 HIGHER....NO TRANSACTION HISTORY FROM MY KIDS 10C PAIR... BUT ON SNKRS STILL SHOWS “IN PROGRESS” ...... WTF IS GOING ON?

The funds were on hold pending shipment, since they haven't shipped before the time duration limit of the hold, the funds hold has been released back into your account. If the order is not cancelled, the retailer will get the funds (debit your account) once it ships. Nothing strange or odd is happening.

Nike playin more games than Nintendo, i hope they givin me somethin special right along with my shoes because when i called the other day they said they're not compensating anything due to covid 19 delays

Sigh. My DTLR order still just confirmed from a week ago. No update email or shipping yet.

Nike playin more games than Nintendo, i hope they givin me somethin special right along with my shoes because when i called the other day they said they're not compensating anything due to covid 19 delays
most likely not going too.

It’s been stated that their orders would take longer. just gotta wait it out...

Ran across an old Eastbay catalog with a pair of Reverse Infrareds... what’s up with that??

36CF142D-72CF-46AF-952B-30DFA9570ABD.jpeg
That’s the shoe they were planning to go with. The collectors saw the samples and were furious about the change so they went back to the original colorblocking before they released them.

Back
Top Bottom