Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Passed on these to save money since my 06 pair was holding up then BOOM.. they crumbled on me! I guess I’ll be grabbing a pair of these..

If anyone knows of any sites that still has these for retail please let me know y’all.

B77E2C45-41A7-41FB-9A76-A5BF2FB912AA.jpeg
7DCF05F2-EFAB-4B70-9CE5-3F2D0F8D0DB1.jpeg
CFE8A1C6-F5D4-43A7-BE29-0598A3F3D165.jpeg
0503EB6C-5F7C-4788-93F6-7685C1E58EF1.jpeg

most likely not going too.

It’s been stated that their orders would take longer. just gotta wait it out...
Im not new to this, i ordered 2 pairs of kicks this month from nike and got the same delayed shipment email but they both still came within 3 days..i wonder why they didn't disclose this before buying...hmmm

Im not new to this, i ordered 2 pairs of kicks this month from nike and got the same delayed shipment email but they both still came within 3 days..i wonder why they didn't disclose this before buying...hmmm
disclose what exactly?
It’s on their website

Where’s ol dude that said “shoulda paid for the $5 shipping” as if that would speed things along?
Someone @ him so he can read the 2nd paragraph pls. Thanks.
Ive paid the extra two day shipping for my fire red 5’s and they got here on time. It’s hit or miss.

Snkrs still shows in progress and now my payment doesn’t show on my card let’s see if I get any updates from Nike

Snkrs still shows in progress and now my payment doesn’t show on my card let’s see if I get any updates from Nike

I'm in the same situation with these DMPs and Fire Red 5s from Nike.

Last week I ordered a t shirt from supreme and the exact same thing happened there, but I eventually got still my shirt after a delay.

We just have to be patient. The pandemic has warehouses at limited capacities so things don't go out as fast as they used to.

Now Nike just sent me shipment email and tracking lol, charged dropped off 2 days ago, sure it will reappear when it ships, finally im gucci

I figured I would post some shots of both my black infrared and dmp 6s. In terms of weight I definitely noticed the dmps being slightly lighter than the infrareds. It also woulda been cool if they put 3m on the dmps but I guess since the OG’s didnt have it they wanted it to be closest to the original.

45EA63B1-11EC-4929-A862-F38BF8F0AB5E.jpeg
680105A5-8898-4BA3-8D07-E34DF044E90C.jpeg
FC751FB3-7BBF-482C-8B10-3901A8A1C22F.jpeg

Last edited:
If you guys want to prevent or prolong sneakers form crumbling, I’d suggest you wear your sneakers as often as possible. The longer they sit in the box, the worse it gets. ESPECIALLY if it’s a foam sole.

All the talk and speculation wasn't from Nike. This post is.
Speculation of what? The pending charge falling off is not an indicator of whether you are getting your shoes or not. The pending charge will always fall off because it is only an authorization to charge. How does Nike’s statement make anyone feel any better? It’s not as if they said explicitly “if you ordered DMP 6s, you will get them”. They just simply stated facts on the money transfer system(something we already know).

“You’re only fully charged when your order ships”. Ok...what happens if your order doesn’t ship? Exactly

Speculation of what? The pending charge falling off is not an indicator of whether you are getting your shoes or not. The pending charge will always fall off because it is only an authorization to charge. How does Nike’s statement make anyone feel any better? It’s not as if they said explicitly “if you ordered DMP 6s, you will get them”. They just simply stated facts on the money transfer system(something we already know).

“You’re only fully charged when your order ships”. Ok...what happens if your order doesn’t ship? Exactly

You doing too much talking my guy.

All the talk and speculation wasn't from Nike. This post is.
Wasn’t never really speculation though.
This isn’t a nike only thing happens a lot of places and isn’t something new.
Happens every day... hell some have even gotten free shoes because of it

If you guys want to prevent or prolong sneakers form crumbling, I’d suggest you wear your sneakers as often as possible. The longer they sit in the box, the worse it gets. ESPECIALLY if it’s a foam sole.

Just in case this was somehow aimed at me (without offense I'm sure) I have worn my DMP's regularly lol.. the shoe is well over 10 years and for Jordans 2-6 thats the danger zone. It was time...

2 pairs ordered in the afternoon of 4/20 from NBA Store (a full 2 days after SNKRS drop) were delivered to me on 4/23. And there's still people who haven't even had their pairs shipped from Nike. I can understand why people would be irate.

Back
Top Bottom