Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Passed on these to save money since my 06 pair was holding up then BOOM.. they crumbled on me! I guess I’ll be grabbing a pair of these..

If anyone knows of any sites that still has these for retail please let me know y’all.

B77E2C45-41A7-41FB-9A76-A5BF2FB912AA.jpeg
7DCF05F2-EFAB-4B70-9CE5-3F2D0F8D0DB1.jpeg
CFE8A1C6-F5D4-43A7-BE29-0598A3F3D165.jpeg
0503EB6C-5F7C-4788-93F6-7685C1E58EF1.jpeg

Took almost 1hr to be on hold thru champs phone line, just to find out they cancelled my order from that restock on the 22nd. The excuse was the warehouse didn't notify me on the update of my cancelled order Smh. Getting my money back though.

Last edited:
Good looks just order thru them never heard of them but I'll take my chances.

Shipping was 16.xx
But no sales tax is a no brainer.

They're legit. They're like a mom and pop store in the NY/NJ area. You can follow their Instagram as well nohble nohble

What he said.. someone inboxed my overnight and sent me their link and I copped. That was clutch. Checked out the site and their IG page and they look good.

There name was familiar but I prob haven’t heard of them in years and never copped but they were clutch. Hopefully it isn’t cancelled since it was my last hope after my 06 pair crumbled yesterday.

What he said.. someone inboxed my overnight and sent me their link and I copped. That was clutch. Checked out the site and their IG page and they look good.

There name was familiar but I prob haven’t heard of them in years and never copped but they were clutch. Hopefully it isn’t cancelled since it was my last hope after my 06 pair crumbled yesterday.
11 or 12

Probably because not a lot of people heard of them lol.. i shop at their store every now and then since I live local to their New Jersey locations
Somebody tried to sell me needles in the Newark location lol, and that was before I spit at the manager lol. Good times

2 pairs ordered in the afternoon of 4/20 from NBA Store (a full 2 days after SNKRS drop) were delivered to me on 4/23. And there's still people who haven't even had their pairs shipped from Nike. I can understand why people would be irate.
I’m still waiting on DTLR. I don’t even care, but I’m patient.

It's crazy how some orders get shipped out and some don't. My Dtlr actually got shipped days before my ftl or champs but it was vice versa for some people
Yea they were tryna show on Twitter they working on orderS but warehouse looked mad empty lol. As long I don’t get cancelled, it’s whatever...

Back
Top Bottom