Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Shoe will be GR

also full family sizing

with UNC 3 dropping beginning of the month

and the 5’s dropping end of month it will likely drop in the 3 week gap between the 2 shoes since nothing else is slated(as of this typing)

thought an air max based Jordan 4 was supposed to drop in March as well?

454243CA-4ABB-4835-9BA7-2525F7321F39.png

Shoe will be GR

also full family sizing

and the 5’s dropping end of month it will likely drop in the 3 week gap between the 2 shoes since nothing else is slated(as of this typing)

Nike better give me early access on both.

Which I am sure will glitch out and not let me buy like the last few times they gave me early access.

The real question is what site is the best to cop these off of? I DO NOT TRUST SNKRS!!

Shoe will be GR

also full family sizing

hey bro glad you back with info

dude always had the best shoe info on NT

Shoe will be GR

also full family sizing

Any word on what will determine gold boxes?

Are there 2 diffrent version dropping? I see 2 diffrent boxes aswell
I don’t know. I was under the impression they would all have gold box and tags.. but someone was saying it was only some pairs. Some pairs would get regular box.

there is no logical reason to have two different boxes
I believe early reps are pictured with the OG box then once the official images surfaced, it shows the 3/4 gold box

From What i see... The pair with the "regular" box is like the sample pair with no tag... And the "retail pair will have the gold boxes ... I could be wrong but at this point nobody knows

Back
Top Bottom