Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

15809379947213964002420285207486.jpg
I wonder if the “red tint” black/red XI dudes will claim these have a tinted tongue :lol:

(No disrespect, I couldn’t help it)

I’m trying to avoid getting 2X the shoes if I’m paying retail, but this might be an exception.

When these and the 11s dropped back in 06 it was a big deal. A retro + mock up of arguably two of the most important shoes/times in Michaels Career. Concord 11 and Infrared 6 had dropped 6 years prior which back then felt like more than a decade. The packaging was second to none at the time and of course the foolish release date situation with them. Fast forward to today, with Concords and Infrareds done correctly in the last couple of years, It just seems like another Retro + drop to me. The gold is also too bright which makes them look cheap even for a gold accent sneaker. I want everyone who truly wants them to enjoy them as this is just a opinion.

So I have been dealing with an ongoing issue from Nike where I receive two different size shoe strings in my shoes. Does anyone know where I can buy replacements for my infrared 6's that the exact same quality as the ones that come in the box? It is just my luck that Nike doesn't offer replacement laces.

Oh my goodness

these DMP 2020 6s are so fucxking nice
these smell like the same materials of the og’s

much better then the OG Dmps

I haven’t been this excited and happy with a sneaker purchase in a long time

Whoever shipped the shoes to StockX for me from Europe
thank you so much !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom