Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Got my foot locker email confirmation about an hour ago. Took me two tries to get through on there. Can’t wait to get these bad boys in :nthat: .

I can confirm store have these sitting in their stock rooms so when outside open back up you should be able to get them in store. Unless they have shipped them back.

I can confirm store have these sitting in their stock rooms so when outside open back up you should be able to get them in store. Unless they have shipped them back.
Na that inventory is getting shipped out if they still have it. It’s why these were adding to cart so long. They have a ton of inventory. Some sites still adding now.

All the resellers focused their attention to SNKRS today it seems. They gotta take advantage of Nike’s return policy if they can’t get a good profit on these.

All the resellers focused their attention to SNKRS today it seems. They gotta take advantage of Nike’s return policy if they can’t get a good profit on these.
All the profit is with eBay now. So people are going extra hard on everything. No fees so they sell $20-$30 over which isn’t much and it’s profit. Crazy

I still didnt get my order confirmation email from FTL but I was reading it can take up to a day to receive it so tomorrow morning if I don’t see it I’m gonna assume I didn’t get em.

i was able to get two pairs from finishline just be patient only took me 40 mins, two different accounts

I don’t have an account with FootLocker, so I placed an order using Paypal chdckout. I haven’t received an order confirmation # yet, its been 2.5 hrs

. Safe to say my order will be cancelled?

I don’t have an account with FootLocker, so I placed an order using Paypal chdckout. I haven’t received an order confirmation # yet, its been 2.5 hrs

. Safe to say my order will be cancelled?
I just mentioned this im in the same boat as you but I ordered through FTL checkout and not paypal. It can take up to a day to receive an order confirmation email after that most likely the order was cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom