Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Just wondering and not trying to step on anyone toes. I’m just wondering how many people in here that are saying easy cop use bots and how many actually go the old school way and use manual 🤔. Just wondering.
Its a healty mix. Bot doesnt guarantee you a pair. Sometimes they randomly fail on easy releases. These were an easy cop at many spots tho. Hibbets for one. A couple overseas sites thst ship here, etc.

Sitting IMO is when there’s still FSRs a week later and high probability of going into deep discount range

I don’t consider a shoe sitting if it took all day or weekend to sell out

Places like SP don’t even allow for the majority of ppl to even purchase the moment they drop anyways

Some of y’all wording make it seem like a shoe loses value if it didn’t sell out within the first 10 min or have a high thread count on NT
Yup. Once it's in consumers hands they decide the price. This Jordan will definitely go up in value in time. Couple years prolly.

Five and a half hours later I got confirmation.

EDIT: It was through Footaction.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I might get canceled the FTL confirmation comes in. Copped Air Metal maxes yesterday, these today, and Alvahs last week. I’m out till Flint’s.

I hit this morning through the SNKRS app. with only 3% battery, I was able to process and it still was pending for 10 minutes, I just knew at any point my phone was gonna die.

People don’t know what sitting means, most think if it’s not an instant sellout (AJ 1, 350 v2 or collabs), and makes it through the weekend then it’s a failure. The air Jordan 6 denim‘s that are marked down now, are sitting. The undercover daybreaks sat till markdowns and sales. KD’s sit, most lebrons sit.

true blue 3 and aqua 8 sat for months.

Sorry to add to the sitting debate, but how are key sizes still available on Snipes? Hope my order doesn’t get cancelled. Are these still available anywhere else, or just snipes? Was hoping to order from within Canada 😩

Confirmation from both SNKRS and DTLR. Bought for my son’s birthday. SNKRS took too long, went to DTLR and it was smooth. Came back to the SNKRS app and it said purchased. Now I’m gettin’ the business from the old lady.

Yup. Once it's in consumers hands they decide the price. This Jordan will definitely go up in value in time. Couple years prolly.

Cant say that, shoes that we went crazy for don’t necessarily move today’s “collector” and I say that loosely. There were a couple retros that were in stores way longer than I figured due to a change in consumers taste and how crazy the landscape is these days.

Last edited:
I have 3 pairs of last release infrareds, and a pair of 2014s I turned into varsity reds. Think it’s time to let a pair go, it’s getting a little redundant now.

Glad to have copped off SNKRS. Congrats to everyone who wanted a pair and got em. Good to see people actually get something they want. These are one of the GOAT 6’s IMO.

Back
Top Bottom