Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

These are actually nice in person.
Wish I had the Infrareds now...

3ABF49AF-804A-44E2-93B5-8225A8625D9B.jpeg

32C627BB-D582-4E02-B36F-30CE40EE0525.jpeg

did you receive an email? I copped yesterday too but only received the initial email. This is my first time buying from Champs in almost a decade so we’ll see how it goes
Champs ? I only say that because I just copped a pair of shoes from them and the pricks sent them in a plastic bag. A BAG ! Needless to say I wasn’t too happy. They shipped them UPS and I’m thinking have they ever seen how UPS treats boxes ? Not gentile enough to ship a pair of shoes in a plastic bag, that’s for sure. I hope they double box yours because the box the DMP’s come in is pretty nice.

Champs ? I only say that because I just copped a pair of shoes from them and the pricks sent them in a plastic bag. A BAG ! Needless to say I wasn’t too happy. They shipped them UPS and I’m thinking have they ever seen how UPS treats boxes ? Not gentile enough to ship a pair of shoes in a plastic bag, that’s for sure. I hope they double box yours because the box the DMP’s come in is pretty nice.
If it was a random shoe, it's happened to me before but with Jordan's I've always gotten shipped in a box.

Back
Top Bottom