Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Clowns smh

exactly what i was saying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think the OG heads complain more than the youngstaz. Then they call us hype beasts for it. For me idc if the shape on a shoes is off from the original. If it looks appealing to the eye then I'm gonna buy it.

these are up on DSS but for 250 i was gonna pull the trigger but i'm trying to scoop up them uptempo's to so i cant do the 250 right now so ill take my chances on RD and as of now they have not tweeted the link yet i just happen to be on there  

saw these in person today, and the nike mall of america store said they have more of these than the obsidians and those are still sitting. hopefully an easy grab.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

these are up on DSS but for 250 i was gonna pull the trigger but i'm trying to scoop up them uptempo's to so i cant do the 250 right now so ill take my chances on RD and as of now they have not tweeted the link yet i just happen to be on there  

Yeah I hate how they raise the prices up now. They use to keep it at retail

i was thinking of pulling the trigger on DSS as well, but $250 is way too much. i'll gamble on 7/7.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

i was thinking of pulling the trigger on DSS as well, but $250 is way too much. i'll gamble on 7/7.

[h3]
[/h3]
yeah that's way to much for me right now ill just pass and take my chances on RD and like i said i'm trying to grab them up tempo's to so that extra 80 and some change there charging over retail  for these i can put that towards the up tempo's.. everything from now till the end of the year is retail or bust for me Except the bc 4's & bred 11's i'm willing to pay the extra for them to save my self the hassle of getting them on rd

edit: ^ i have no idea how that white bar got there or why my font is like that i try to fix it but it's not letting me 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HelloitsTheMartian

saw these in person today, and the nike mall of america store said they have more of these than the obsidians and those are still sitting. hopefully an easy grab.
this shoe in terms of hype is more popular than the obsidians. So its sorta hard to compare the two. Honestly if the olympic 6's didn't release so close to the obsidians they would've sold out first day.

I don't know how people can compare these to Obsidians. I have a feeling these will sell out instantly.

Free shipping w/ freeship for DSS.

Since I'll be on travel for work, gladly scooped these up from them
That $45 premium saves me a headache They are almost sold out to

*This is a pre-order product.* All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Pre-Orders will ship on, or before, July 31st. We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances. ***Orders with Pre-Order products will not receive tracking information until the Pre-Order product ships.***

So you gotta pay an extra $50 and wait an extra 3 weeks?

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

incaseyouslept.com has an 8-11 left.....$261 shipped and they are shipping out now......

you order from them before? They legit? 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

incaseyouslept.com has an 8-11 left.....$261 shipped and they are shipping out now......

you order from them before? They legit? 

I asked here but no one got back to me.......my homey in NY text me back and he said they are......I ordered a 12 so hopefully they are legit.....I checked the site out and nothing looked suspicious....they have an ebay store as well with a good rating so that is always a good look most of the time.....

Originally Posted by Vancity74

*This is a pre-order product.* All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Pre-Orders will ship on, or before, July 31st. We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances. ***Orders with Pre-Order products will not receive tracking information until the Pre-Order product ships.***

I have ordered from DSS for ages, before the name change. They have never shipped jays past release date, you'll have your shoes the week of release. They put that there to CYA

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I have ordered from DSS for ages, before the name change. They have never shipped jays past release date, you'll have your shoes the week of release. They put that there to CYA

Yeah I've never ordered Jays but I've ordered LeBrons and they've came the week of the release. Also, for all you guys getting the Air Uptempo Olympics or whatever, here's a link for them for 160 (don't know if that's a good price)
http://deadstockshoes.com...max-more-uptempo-olympic

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I have ordered from DSS before . They have ALWAYS shipped jays WAY past release date, you'll have your shoes by or before the 1st week of august maybe
fixed for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom