Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by HelloitsTheMartian

saw these in person today, and the nike mall of america store said they have more of these than the obsidians and those are still sitting. hopefully an easy grab.
this shoe in terms of hype is more popular than the obsidians. So its sorta hard to compare the two. Honestly if the olympic 6's didn't release so close to the obsidians they would've sold out first day.
I have many friends that work in the Mall of America and say everything always sits, so its not really a good judge of what will/won't slel out. 

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by HelloitsTheMartian

saw these in person today, and the nike mall of america store said they have more of these than the obsidians and those are still sitting. hopefully an easy grab.
this shoe in terms of hype is more popular than the obsidians. So its sorta hard to compare the two. Honestly if the olympic 6's didn't release so close to the obsidians they would've sold out first day.
I have many friends that work in the Mall of America and say everything always sits, so its not really a good judge of what will/won't slel out. 
oh I see. maybe its since I live in LA the hype is crazier here. I've never been to Mall of America..

The hype is ridiculous on these already. People in the stores this weekend talking about when is too early to line up

Originally Posted by Franco23x

oh I see. maybe its since I live in LA the hype is crazier here. I've never been to Mall of America..

normal shoe releases are pretty easy there. we've still got taxi lebrons sitting and some sizes of military's. however that concord release was a nightmare. definitely will be waiting these ones out.

just curious will these have those numbered hangtags like the Xs and XIIs?
I havent seen any early release pics or vids with em...same goes for the oly 7s

these havent hit anywhere around my way yet. called a few spots and they said monday.

my mans store got them in a couple of days ago. He said they got alot of pairs. Hopefully I can triple up. This is one of the shoes I actually fell in love with when my cousin showed me his pair back in the days. Now that I have money, Im def not missing out

Doubling Up
Hope lines dont start too early
but not gonna try my luck
Spending to much lately not tryna pay over retail
12s shouldnt be compared to 6s

Already reserved my pair, avoiding the possibility of camp outs, long lines, or sell outs. I couldn't refuse!

Originally Posted by beans718

sorry if this has been asked but will these be a GS release.. wanna pick them up for my toddler

Haven't seen an actual GS pair yet  BUT a few sites have them listed for pre-orders..... So Im SURE they'll be out there come RD.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Two major releases back to back in similar colorways c'mon JB...obsidians and these...
^^^^^^^^ this. exactly why I passed on obsidians to much blue dropping from JB. I need

jordan olympic 6
pippens air more
jordan olympic 7
barkleys af
In that order

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by jakepage06

Yeah I've never ordered Jays but I've ordered LeBrons and they've came the week of the release. Also, for all you guys getting the Air Uptempo Olympics or whatever, here's a link for them for 160 (don't know if that's a good price)
http://deadstockshoes.com...max-more-uptempo-olympic
Is deadstockshoes legit? some of those prices are pretty low

I never purchased any kicks from them. I clicked the About TAB, it states theyre sneakers are 100% authentic and dead stock. If you got money like that buy a pair from them and try to score a pair on release and compare both sneakers, may the best sneaker win. 

Yeah I've never ordered Jays but I've ordered LeBrons and they've came the week of the release. Also, for all you guys getting the Air Uptempo Olympics or whatever, here's a link for them for 160 (don't know if that's a good price)
yeah... I got atlantic penny 2s from them about two years ago

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sorry if this has been asked but will these be a GS release.. wanna pick them up for my toddler

Haven't seen an actual GS pair yet  BUT a few sites have them listed for pre-orders..... So Im SURE they'll be out there come RD.

they will drop in gs sizes my buddy wears a 6.5y & hes had his since the 15th

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

they will drop in gs sizes my buddy wears a 6.5y & hes had his since the 15th
Yes. These will have GS Sizes.

yes deadstockshoes is 100% legit i been dealing with them for a while.. to me they have the best pre order prices around there not a early release site just pre order and most everything on there goes for about retail but with 15.00 shipping but still that's  good but lately they been taxing but yes they are 100% legit 

Ive been waiting for these for a long time and my local spot just got em, Im disappointed to say the least. The blue leather just looks so CHEAP! Im going to own a pair still but I wish they would have done something different on the blue. Also the paint was terrible on all 3 pairs I looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom