Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by jakepage06

Yeah I've never ordered Jays but I've ordered LeBrons and they've came the week of the release. Also, for all you guys getting the Air Uptempo Olympics or whatever, here's a link for them for 160 (don't know if that's a good price)
http://deadstockshoes.com...max-more-uptempo-olympic
Is deadstockshoes legit? some of those prices are pretty low
yes deadstockshoes is 100% legit i been dealing with them for a while.. to me they have the best pre order prices around there not a early release site just pre order and most everything on there goes for about retail but with 15.00 shipping but still that's  good but lately they been taxing but yes they are 100% legit 

they are def legit, but sometimes they take forever to ship..but the prices are worth the wait..

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by jakepage06

Yeah I've never ordered Jays but I've ordered LeBrons and they've came the week of the release. Also, for all you guys getting the Air Uptempo Olympics or whatever, here's a link for them for 160 (don't know if that's a good price)
http://deadstockshoes.com...max-more-uptempo-olympic
Is deadstockshoes legit? some of those prices are pretty low

I never purchased any kicks from them. I clicked the About TAB, it states theyre sneakers are 100% authentic and dead stock. If you got money like that buy a pair from them and try to score a pair on release and compare both sneakers, may the best sneaker win. 
Yeah they are very legit. The prices for shoes that aren't extremely popular are low, but the ones that are (like these) are higher, 250 in this case.

I've always thought these were eh... Just dont like the color blocking on these (Or the carmines really) Oh well...easy pass

Originally Posted by j o 19

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY PAIR TO BE DELIVERED

Patiently waiting for your pics 
laugh.gif

I have a feeling these are going to be harder to get than people are hoping.

Pre-sells are moving fast and at 97 pages, that's a lot of hype growing for a release out in a little over 10 days.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

This is why sales of the Obsidian 12's were down.  You put the 12's a couple months after the Olympic pack releases, and they sell like hot cakes. 
Everyone is waiting for the haul. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by beans718

sorry if this has been asked but will these be a GS release.. wanna pick them up for my toddler

Haven't seen an actual GS pair yet  BUT a few sites have them listed for pre-orders..... So Im SURE they'll be out there come RD.

they will drop in gs sizes my buddy wears a 6.5y & hes had his since the 15th
Daym! Wears a 6.5y!? How old is your buddy? 10? 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Haven't seen an actual GS pair yet  BUT a few sites have them listed for pre-orders..... So Im SURE they'll be out there come RD.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

he's 22 believe it or not & i always have something slick to say to him about it because he always gets releases 3-4 weeks early but him & my gf wear the same damn sz... ill say "when you go grab ___ double up so i can get them early for the gf" & i always get the response of "$%^& you cuz"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

he's 22 believe it or not & i always have something slick to say to him about it because he always gets releases 3-4 weeks early but him & my gf wear the same damn sz... ill say "when you go grab ___ double up so i can get them early for the gf" & i always get the response of "$%^& you cuz"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of my homie. He's 30 and wears a sz 6. Dude is like 5'2 and looks like a grown man in photos, but in real life homie looks tragic... Just saying...He stays with fly kicks tho

Pre-sells are moving fast and at 97 pages, that's a lot of hype growing for a release out in a little over 10 days.

Darn right man. People act like they're going to be easy when they're considered as one of the greatest retro +'s of all time. In my opinion, these are in the top 5 greatest non-OG colorways. 

Exactly.
People gonna be coming out the woodwork for these.

Show up early, and you shouldn't leave empty handed.

Only reason why I'm on the fence about these is bc of that toe box. Kinda makes the shoe look more like a boot than a sneaker.

What official retailers will be getting these and what is the regular price and with tax added?

These were waiting for me since monday at the local spot, but i couldnt make it there til saturday....But i jetted and made it just in time today. been waiting 12 years for these.

quick in car pic

photo1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom