Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Seller won't budge below $250. These are a nice to have, but not a must for me, so I guess I'm out. Oh well. Time to enjoy the others I've got in the stack!

I never understand this

unless he has a plug that gets him the shoes for under retail dude making like $50-60 profit after shipping lol

Just caved & paid resale off eBay.
Authenticity & money back Guarantee.

This sucks royally having to pay resale & wait an extra 2 weeks for delivery. So mad.

Already planning a way to get back this extra money I paid on it right now. Let’s hope I get a decent box & a decent pair. :frown:

What’s crazy is, I had one at checkout & it got purchased right as I hit “confirm & pay”. Went back searching & found another for $1.59 more than the one I was beat to. So crazy.|l

Horrible. Thanks Nike, look what you just did to me. :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
As long as you got what you wanted, that's all that matters in the end.

I guess your right, but one of the plans I have to get this money back… Sucks to have to do.

I’ll have to skip cutting my hair once to even this out. Which means my hair is going to wolf like Ludwig.:blush:|l

That’s pretty much the most effective way to get back your money off resale fellas, skip haircuts. :ohwell: Hoping I’m gonna save you in the future with this little trick.

Only thing I’m happy about is that they’re coming from New York. My birthplace.🔥

Last edited:
Just caved & paid resale off eBay.
Authenticity & money back Guarantee.

This sucks royally having to pay resale & wait an extra 2 weeks for delivery. So mad.

Already planning a way to get back this extra money I paid on it right now. Let’s hope I get a decent box & a decent pair. :frown:

What’s crazy is, I had one at checkout & it got purchased right as I hit “confirm & pay”. Went back searching & found another for $1.59 more than the one I was beat to. So crazy.|l

Horrible. Thanks Nike, look what you just did to me. :angry::angry::angry:
I was willing to help you for no extra money. 🤷‍♂️

These are averaging out at in between $250 - $300.00 on Goat right now. So you're going to spend close to $300.00, if not, a little bit over that. The difference between retros sitting on shelves back a few years ago compared to today, is that they've definitely upped the quality on retros, even so on non Nike Air pairs as we.

Add to the quantity is low, and demand is very high like right now, equals hard to get. Resell is the new retail. It is what it is at the point. You might as well pay right after the release date, instead of waiting a few weeks for prices to go up even more. I've made that mistake a few times.

At least for my size, these can be had on eBay for $245-$250 plus tax (free shipping). Personally, I'm not paying those losers anything more than $250 shipped (after tax). Just out of principle. That said, my principles will leave me without these, but that's fine.

I miss a few years back when I'd get weekly coupons from eBay for 15% off most categories....They need to resume that!

Last edited:

This seems too good to be true lol. Poshmark don't got any verification type of thing? Dude might send me a shoe box of bananas

This seems too good to be true lol. Poshmark don't got any verification type of thing? Dude might send me a shoe box of bananas

Hmm...seems too cheap to be legit for these. If you use PayPal you can always get your money back, but just seems to obviously off to me. Maybe he stole a full size run from somewhere and trying to offload quickly...?

Back
Top Bottom