Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Clearly not enough sneaker enthusiasts are geeks. These are definitely copped on this premise alone(if they look like the mock up) :

1613010448341.png

(Holding out for one more good Ridley Scott-directed movie. Also one of the few that think Prometheus was decent....wait a lot of y'all probably too cool for this discussion. I'll stop.)

Clearly not enough sneaker enthusiasts are geeks. These are definitely copped on this premise alone(if they look like the mock up) :

1613010448341.png

(Holding out for one more good Ridley Scott-directed movie. Also one of the few that think Prometheus was decent....wait a lot of y'all probably too cool for this discussion. I'll stop.)
Alien is up there for me as far as my favorite movies. Maybe top 10. Prometheus wasn’t a bad movie but definitely not on the same level. A hell of a lot better than all of the sequels though, with the exception of Aliens.

These 6s still big trash. Should’ve been infrared clones with green.

1613010448341.png

Not me lol alien 3 was ok but doesnt hold a candle to alien 1 and 2. Also visually Prometheus is stunning but thats about it.

Might grab a pair. I’m still kicking myself for passing on the black/unc infrared clones. Soles looking a little dingy but icy blue would’ve looked horrible on these.
These soles are perfect for THIS colorway... Really wish they would've put these soles on the upcoming raging bulls.

Back
Top Bottom