Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Only electric greens I need

20210605_093559.jpg

In queue at Snipes for the heck of it :lol: Does anyone get through there? They are like the last resort for me.

Got through Snipes an hour after release. They still have sizes. Took a bit to submit as you had to do the press and hold to confirm you're human process which still doing it but email confirmation popped up.

Frustrated? Nike chat log below. Do this with your energy. Never any guarantee they do anything but I enjoy it either way. After awhile she really didn't want to keep responding. That's good, when they get uncomfortable it's much more notable for them. I'll keep making them uncomfortable until they do something different (preferably a one per person pre-order system). The more people do it, they more likely they are to get their heads out of the sand and start taking our money and respecting fans of the brand instead of resellers who get 4 pairs.

Melissia
Hi! Nike Service here. What are we getting after today?

Chris Farley
why are your shoe releases terrible

Melissia
Hello Chris

Chris Farley

Melissia
I am sorry our shoes release is not to your expectation.

Melissia
I can let our team member know of your feedback.

Chris Farley
all of your shoe releases are terrible. the fans of your company and your products, especially air jordans, can never actually get the product

Chris Farley
something needs to be done about this. fans should be able to preorder shoes.

Melissia
Okay will let our team members know of this matter.

Chris Farley
It seems Nike doesn't care at all

Melissia
On shoes release day there's tons and tons of people login trying to get shoes as well.

Chris Farley
shoe let people peorder shoes or make more shoes?

Chris Farley
that shows you care

Chris Farley
doing nothing shows you don't care

Melissia
I do understand. And will let our team Know about this matter that you are facing along with others.

Chris Farley
I have bought lots of jordans but now I can't get any jordans from nike for the last 2 years. I just want to buy your shoes but you won't let me?

Melissia
Have you try going to the store or other stores that carries Nike products?

Chris Farley
Of course, it doesn't matter what you do. Your supply is kept too low. This used to happen, then Nike fixed it fairly well. For the last 2 years it has gotten worse and worse again.

Chris Farley
It seems maybe there is someone at jordan brand that likes fans not being able to give nike their money. Is that accurate?

Melissia
I am unsure of this matter.

Chris Farley
I am sure. I just want to buy some shoes and give your company money.

Chris Farley
Why does nike not have a customer service email address?

Melissia
I will let our team know of your concern.

Chris Farley
Is the reason you don't have an email address so you don't have to see the complaints?

Melissia
Nike see all complaints its recorded in each chat or phone call.

Chris Farley
Strange there is no way to actually contact any management. They don't want to be bothered?

Melissia
Chris everything is noted and I will let our team know that you are having trouble getting Jordan's on the release date.

Chris Farley
Not having trouble, it is impossible for a human fan to get one pair. It's frankly just stupid.

I hate snkrs. They give me W for wife on these but L on AM97 and Dunks. Always a W when you don't really care its like they know lol

Frustrated? Nike chat log below. Do this with your energy. Never any guarantee they do anything but I enjoy it either way. After awhile she really didn't want to keep responding. That's good, when they get uncomfortable it's much more notable for them. I'll keep making them uncomfortable until they do something different (preferably a one per person pre-order system). The more people do it, they more likely they are to get their heads out of the sand and start taking our money and respecting fans of the brand instead of resellers who get 4 pairs.

Melissia
Hi! Nike Service here. What are we getting after today?

Chris Farley

Melissia
Hello Chris

Chris Farley

Melissia
I am sorry our shoes release is not to your expectation.

Melissia
I can let our team member know of your feedback.

Chris Farley
all of your shoe releases are terrible. the fans of your company and your products, especially air jordans, can never actually get the product

Chris Farley
something needs to be done about this. fans should be able to preorder shoes.

Melissia
Okay will let our team members know of this matter.

Chris Farley
It seems Nike doesn't care at all

Melissia
On shoes release day there's tons and tons of people login trying to get shoes as well.

Chris Farley
shoe let people peorder shoes or make more shoes?

Chris Farley
that shows you care

Chris Farley
doing nothing shows you don't care

Melissia
I do understand. And will let our team Know about this matter that you are facing along with others.

Chris Farley
I have bought lots of jordans but now I can't get any jordans from nike for the last 2 years. I just want to buy your shoes but you won't let me?

Melissia
Have you try going to the store or other stores that carries Nike products?

Chris Farley
Of course, it doesn't matter what you do. Your supply is kept too low. This used to happen, then Nike fixed it fairly well. For the last 2 years it has gotten worse and worse again.

Chris Farley
It seems maybe there is someone at jordan brand that likes fans not being able to give nike their money. Is that accurate?

Melissia
I am unsure of this matter.

Chris Farley
I am sure. I just want to buy some shoes and give your company money.

Chris Farley
Why does nike not have a customer service email address?

Melissia
I will let our team know of your concern.

Chris Farley
Is the reason you don't have an email address so you don't have to see the complaints?

Melissia
Nike see all complaints its recorded in each chat or phone call.

Chris Farley
Strange there is no way to actually contact any management. They don't want to be bothered?

Melissia
Chris everything is noted and I will let our team know that you are having trouble getting Jordan's on the release date.

Chris Farley
Not having trouble, it is impossible for a human fan to get one pair. It's frankly just stupid.

The fact that you think Nike cares about you harassing their agents got me crying lmfao 😂😂😂. Everybody hits sometimes and everybody strikes out sometimes it’s business. Also on these resale is less than $50. If you don’t have an extra $50 you either didn’t really want these or have no business spending your last $200 on these in the first place 😂

I hate snkrs. They give me W for wife on these but L on AM97 and Dunks. Always a W when you don't really care its like they know lol

True. I tried for the not to expecting a win but I got then but didn’t really care if I didn’t

😂😂😂

The fact that you think Nike cares about you harassing their agents got me crying lmfao 😂😂😂. Everybody hits sometimes and everybody strikes out sometimes it’s business. Also on these resale is less than $50. If you don’t have an extra $50 you either didn’t really want these or have no business spending your last $200 on these in the first place 😂

Nah, I'm just not a sucker who thinks consumers have no power in a 50/50 relationship. If you are happy paying extra the rest of your life for anything you want, I'll be happy to be your middleman and do all your shopping for a nominal fee of $50 per product. In between that, I'll keep trying to make change while amusing myself. Actions have consequences.

Back
Top Bottom