Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Not surprised. They're probably gonna start making moves to try to make up for the lost business from the last 3 months now that stores are opening back up.

225 is way to high. I forgot about the price on the maroons. Still got em but damn, how far are they gonna go? My 2014 pair still good. I hope everyone scores though.

I love this shoe so much, but not sure I can do 225. Not because I can't afford, as I can, but out if principal. Certainly a double up would be a no go at that pricing point. A shame.

I’ll pay 225, it’s not that bad
giphy (2).gif

Unless you live in a state with no or low sales tax you're paying close to $250.
Yea that’s ok. It’s really only $20-$30 more then usual. If I want something $30 ain’t a dealer breaker. What JB is doing is they wanna take the $20-30 that sellers would profit off of each box and pocket it themselves. It is what it is

$225? And Flints just dropped for $190 SMFH, and 13s have Zoom. Not like I actually believe it costs more than 10 cents extra at this point to make that type of Zoom bag vs an old regular air bag, but still.

Like HellRazor1978 HellRazor1978 said, I can pay it, but I might have to skip it just on principle. And yeah, what does this price foretell of 11 prices, etc? They're pushing the limit again with a price like that. Didn't they try this once before, a few years ago, only to see stuff linger on shelves? Not sure what they think is different in 2020/2021, especially coming on the heels (or likely still in the middle of) the COVID pandemic. $225 is an absolutely ridiculous price for these :stoneface:

This shoe always been one of those I loved from a distance
For some reason I just felt like it’s got too much going on for me to actually wear
Maybe this time around I’ll change my mind

Back
Top Bottom