Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

1612492570938.jpeg

I've been using it more then Ebay. I dabbled a little and then after a while I started to prefer it. Don't really know why I started to prefer it. It's pretty good though. Like an earlier Ebay. Just have to look at what and who you are buying from.

Any of us that have been doing this thing for years know all that though. It's easy to spot the bull****

for sure man.Just look for great feedback sellers and of course learn to spot the bs like you said. Honestly anything through PayPal is so secure anyway. My dumbass bought an iPad off fb marketplace the other day and of course it turned out to be bs, took pp a few days but they always have the back of the honest party lol. Ended up forking out full price for an iPad Air later on from Amazon but oh well, live and learn! 😂

True. I was just making a point that thinking these will become a thing one day because they were ****ed up is unlikely.

I know you aren't serious about holding a $200 shoe for investment purposes because it's defective and will somehow be wildly sought after a decade from now. I think.
For that to even possibly happen, Nike would have to recall them all and destroy the majority of pairs. You know plenty of these things are getting into the world one way or another, even if Nike halts the release.
Yeah I was just ****en around I wear all my sneakers and wouldn't sell them even if they were. But I bet if they did get recalled they would be worth buying and holding on to. Especially with a Nike Air on the back that's an investment guaranteed to make some cash later on in life.

Legit Check

Ebay went garbage mode trying to copy SX/Goat. I sold some I's like last week and had no idea that it was automatic as long as your shoes are DS. I had to work around (bc they cut off communication) message the buyer to let them know it might take longer.

A tip for some is that the hub might be on the east coast (it was for me) so it was quicker for the buyer because they got authenticated like next day. I had no clue about the no returns thing. Folks always want to copy each other and get rid of what made them so good in the process. More backwards practices.

yea sir it’s awful now! I’ve ordered 2 pair from eBay since they started and both times was crazy how long it took. Shipping speed and easy returns have been huge reasons I’ve maintained loyalty to eBay for shoes and now both of those are long gone.

what’s wild is the first pair of AJ15 I ordered was literally 2 hours away from me, so I ordered them thinking sweet I can bask in the glory by Friday, only to see the tracking go all the way across the country then back again just to be “verified legit”. Crazy man
Same here I only do ebay becuase the quick shipping. Is it on every pair or just if they are part of the program?

Same here I only do ebay becuase the quick shipping. Is it on every pair or just if they are part of the program?

unfortunately it’s ANY brand new/DS sneaker listing, even vintage 20+ year old shoes. And as was mentioned earlier the worst part is buyers can no longer even message sellers nor can the sellers message buyers. It’s completely taken over by that program and in turn screws both seller and buyer over. Sucks dude.

unfortunately it’s ANY brand new/DS sneaker listing, even vintage 20+ year old shoes. And as was mentioned earlier the worst part is buyers can no longer even message sellers nor can the sellers message buyers. It’s completely taken over by that program and in turn screws both seller and buyer over. Sucks dude.
I thought that eBay legit check deal, was just for sneakers 200$+, not all sneakers..
i could be wrong tho

My local FTL just confirmed that they had to send the pairs back to Nike. It's up to Nike now to decide what to do. Perhaps another Melo 13 situation where they go to the outlets.
All pairs or just the ones that are obviously pink?

Back
Top Bottom