Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Exactly. We mustn't let these women suffer

22-gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomph.gif

*Is this allowed here? I'll guess I'll know in about 30 minutes.
NIyWVov.png

What you are missing is a bunch of people will not get that chance, and have to go the resale route. They are screwed. People profiting off defective shoes :sick:
Good point. Thats where EBAY comes in. Enough pics, and inspection. If I dont like, I dont buy. No harm. The Stock X/Goat route? Different story.

Look, I get it. People mad as hell for this, and they should be. But, buy the shoe and judge for yourself. At worst, return the **** if its off. No harm, just some time wasted. Go easy on me 3god.
For myself, any type of purchase would only happen online as I'm too far from any place that would carry the Carmine 6.

Notice how there was no shock drop. That should tell you how Nike Corp. feels about this product, as the people who would have gotten the shock drop are predominantly serious collectors.

Those people would have gone online and criticized the midsole and it would have made Nike look worse. I'm curious to see how this will play out. It's very fascinating from a marketing point of view as well.

Last edited:
For myself, any type of purchase would only happen online as I'm too far from any place that would carry the Carmine 6. It's not going to happen until I find out more of this situation. But look, there was no shock drop. That should tell you how Nike Corp. feels about this product, as the people who would have gotten the shock drop are predominantly serious collectors.

Those people would have gone online and criticized the midsole and it would have made Nike look worse. I'm curious to see how this will play out. It's very fascinating from a marketing point of view as well.
To a degree this makes sense. I'm guessing a decent chunk of them were messed up and that's why they obviously didn't shock drop. They more then likely have been trying to discard most of the defective pairs. Some of them will end up out there of course but in all likelihood it is probably a small minority.

Will the ones that haven't bled bleed eventually? We don't know. They would have just shock dropped these anyway if they weren't trying to get rid of the defective ones.

Ima tell y’all right now the days of easy returns on eBay are history. Returning PERIOD is not possible now that they started that bs “authenticity guarantee” program. About two weeks ago I bought some black retro 18s on there and long story way short they were destroyed, and b grades.... none of which was mentioned on the item description. They literally would not return the shoes. Keep in mind I’m a 300 rank buyer and seller on there for 15+ years and they basically told me to eff off. I raised enough hell to remedy the situation, but buying on eBay now is exactly like StockX, down to the 12-14 day shipping times. Just a heads up for y’all.

^^ This is the truth.

Imagine we all say we retired. Then they release the Original Molds lets say the 88' White Cement 3s with low elephant print cut and right shape.

I know I'd be in for a pair.

If they found out we retired they would be dusting off and firing up the Old Molds to bring us right back 😂🤣

Ima tell y’all right now the days of easy returns on eBay are history. Returning PERIOD is not possible now that they started that bs “authenticity guarantee” program. About two weeks ago I bought some black retro 18s on there and long story way short they were destroyed, and b grades.... none of which was mentioned on the item description. They literally would not return the shoes. Keep in mind I’m a 300 rank buyer and seller on there for 15+ years and they basically told me to eff off. I raised enough hell to remedy the situation, but buying on eBay now is exactly like StockX, down to the 12-14 day shipping times. Just a heads up for y’all.

12-14 days? I was wondering about how shipping was going to get impacted with this "authentication" process.

^^ This is the truth.

Imagine we all say we retired. Then they release the Original Molds lets say the 88' White Cement 3s with low elephant print cut and right shape.

I know I'd be in for a pair
I jump my happy as, right back in the ring... And get 4 pairs and go back to my porch and rocking chair

12-14 days? I was wondering about how shipping was going to get impacted with this "authentication" process.

yea sir it’s awful now! I’ve ordered 2 pair from eBay since they started and both times was crazy how long it took. Shipping speed and easy returns have been huge reasons I’ve maintained loyalty to eBay for shoes and now both of those are long gone.

what’s wild is the first pair of AJ15 I ordered was literally 2 hours away from me, so I ordered them thinking sweet I can bask in the glory by Friday, only to see the tracking go all the way across the country then back again just to be “verified legit”. Crazy man

^^you can’t dude. Any DS sneaker sold on eBay is now automatically listed under part of the Authenticity Guarantee program. The only way around it is to buy used.
I see that now. I'll just do more on Mercari more then likely. I've been starting to use it more anyway. Same thing. Just gotta buy from the right people.

My old *** never even heard of it, but ima find out haha
I've been using it more then Ebay. I dabbled a little and then after a while I started to prefer it. Don't really know why I started to prefer it. It's pretty good though. Like an earlier Ebay. Just have to look at what and who you are buying from.

Any of us that have been doing this thing for years know all that though. It's easy to spot the bull****

Back
Top Bottom