Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Until then, I'm waiting on my W with the Neutral Grays.

Everyone now will be after the Neutral Grey's ten times more than they were after them in 1986. It will be ferocious and very competitive, as we will have to combat other humans and AI robots as well. However, I believe in team work and will help all of us to the best of my abilities in aquiring them. I will be posting all the links I can find.
#teamwork

tumblr_muhee5DlKT1sdydefo1_r2_400.gif

Last edited:
Look, I get it. People mad as hell for this, and they should be. But, buy the shoe and judge for yourself. At worst, return the **** if its off. No harm, just some time wasted. Go easy on me 3god.

What you are missing is a bunch of people will not get that chance, and have to go the resale route. They are screwed. People profiting off defective shoes :sick:

I never bought the 2011 version what was wrong with them again? Was there some AJ KO 1s that had mold on them? A friend and I were going down the list of major mess ups.
I dont have enough time in my night to give you the 2011 Cord story. It was just a mess to say the least. When you research, just remember, toe cap. Will explain it all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom